Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saeran I's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Alcoraz
Hi, I'm a new player and I have absolutely no idea how to do anything in this... game? Could anyone give me some tips and pointers?

welcome to gaia! i think youve already got a lot of good advice, but if you browse forums and guilds you can find likeminded individuals to yourself, and you can chat with instant messaging in gaia rallies or towns smile good luck!

Demigod

Hi there! I recommend this thread for bumping [MPT CLICK!]

Witch

Alcoraz
Hi, I'm a new player and I have absolutely no idea how to do anything in this... game? Could anyone give me some tips and pointers?

A very welcome to Gaia Online! I'm very sure you have many helps already from the previous replies, but check out the forum, explore and you'll find tutorials and stuff~ ^ - ^

shy gh0st's Wife

A lot of people have pointed out some very useful things, but I'm here if you have any questions!

Invisible Sex Symbol

12,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Alcoraz

Welcome To Gaia!
Hello Alc here again :p I have a question :3 I would like to ask if anyone has any items that they would want to donate to me xD There is some items I really want >_< I would love if anyone could send anything :3 But, you don't have to if you don't want, up to you. I thank y'all for just looking at my post though biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff