Welcome to Gaia! ::

AllHailSkatan666
How can I get rich? , Gaia took out zOMG and I guess " Broke ? I'm in the trillions but the only gold I've been getting is from browsing and Im not begging .... Any suggestions ?

You can try my guild's current contest. Awesome giveaways! Just click the link on my signature smile

Business Bear

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
AllHailSkatan666
How can I get rich? , Gaia took out zOMG and I guess " Broke ? I'm in the trillions but the only gold I've been getting is from browsing and Im not begging .... Any suggestions ?

insnae jigsaw puzzles and buying and selling on marketplace
Through my experience, I found that booty grab is the fastest way to get gold on gaia! I got 1,000,000 in a day which is a lot faster than playing on their games. If you bump/comment on aquarium forums and have your aquarium in your signature and someone plays booty grab on your aquarium, you'll get money for the work they did!! It's an awesome system!
gravytang
Through my experience, I found that booty grab is the fastest way to get gold on gaia! I got 1,000,000 in a day which is a lot faster than playing on their games. If you bump/comment on aquarium forums and have your aquarium in your signature and someone plays booty grab on your aquarium, you'll get money for the work they did!! It's an awesome system!

Holy shitt forreal !!??!?

Party Explorer

get a suga mama.

Generous Explorer

28,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tipsy Tipper

there are some contest giveaway threads in the cb/gd/a few other forums if you like posting (I have one that has pretty easy odds, but a much smaller payout than some of them. it's here if you feel like checking it out).

zomg used to be a great way to make money but inflation got out of hand x - x
Bump heart

13,815 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
There are a few ways to get rich on here If you have the right items you can try the market place or there are certain areas of the forums that hold contests for gold some in the 1,000,000,000's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff