Welcome to Gaia! ::

WAZ UP yea wut?
will you be my first friend?????
One-Winged-Arch Angel
One-Winged-Arch Angel
its so full that when u add a new topic it ll get lost and bumped back to the middle pages and u can't post on them anymore, don't believe me then TRY IT!

*pokes your head* hey man whats with the rumors. Who said you shouldnt post in chaterbox. WtG is only for newbs to introduce themself and if they arent newbs they shouldnt make a thread here.
Y? fine ill stop bump but wut so bad of callling ur name?
and no bumping in WtG... sigh dont you ever read ToS or the stickies...

Welcome to Gaia there new gaians.
Balistix
One-Winged-Arch Angel
its so full that when u add a new topic it ll get lost and bumped back to the middle pages and u can't post on them anymore, don't believe me then TRY IT!

*pokes your head* hey man whats with the rumors. Who said you shouldnt post in chaterbox. WtG is only for newbs to introduce themself and if they arent newbs they shouldnt make a thread here.
what He Said o.o;
im telling him to stop what he did back there. He told her not too post in chaterbox because its crowded.
oh GREAT now ur attcking me and not helping our HOST here! UR MEAN! and i said i won't bump anymore! I just making a suggestion about the chatterbox thing!
One-Winged-Arch Angel
oh GREAT now ur attcking me and not helping our HOST here! UR MEAN! and i said i won't bump anymore! I just making a suggestion about the chatterbox thing!
I am Not Being Mean I am Just Following the Rules. sweatdrop and u Should too
Sango_Demon_Exterminator
One-Winged-Arch Angel
I am Not Being Mean I am Just Following the Rules. sweatdrop and u Should too

I think he said that too me.. sweatdrop owh well, i faced this everyday lolz. yeah and like she says you should follow the rules too.
OKOK I won't do it AGIAN!
Dark_Cucco
I am shy and a newbie. nice to meet you.
Well hello there, you need gold? so do i sorry
why do people quote so much? scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas