• Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome to Gaia XD

Timid Darling

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
VaniIlaSky
Hey people, I'm new here. I hope to make some friends in this game to play with. Let me introduce myself, my name's Kevin, I'm a really shy and quiet guy but don't worry I will not bore you, I'm pretty talkative online (: Um.. Message me if you want to be friends and get to know me more or just to help me out in this game. biggrin

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Gaia! heart

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Lol thanks guys! ^^
KitsuneRei02
VaniIlaSky
Hey people, I'm new here. I hope to make some friends in this game to play with. Let me introduce myself, my name's Kevin, I'm a really shy and quiet guy but don't worry I will not bore you, I'm pretty talkative online (: Um.. Message me if you want to be friends and get to know me more or just to help me out in this game. biggrin

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Gaia! heart

Thank yoou! (:
Welcome! biggrin

Benevolent Firestarter

VaniIlaSky

Welcome! Have a Valentines Heart on me!
Welcome to Gaia.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Hi, Kevin! Welcome to Gaia!
armalitebaby
VaniIlaSky

Welcome! Have a Valentines Heart on me!

Thank you very much!
Great Lakes haze
Hi, Kevin! Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you (:
Michael ScofieId
Welcome to Gaia.

Thanks!
BlueZebras
Welcome! biggrin

Thank you ^^

Quick Reply