Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey you wanta be friends or more heart wink
umm im not bisexual but sure ill be ur friend!
urgurl
hey you wanta be friends or more heart wink
Why are you looking for a b/f on Gaia of all places? Why not go outside and kick it tha' way?
Welcome to gaia is for introducing new users only. If you want to make "I want friends" threads, please go to chatterbox. Alternatively you can go to this moderator approved thread http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4297501&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
either way:

Please will you read this sticky Welcome to Gaia! Rules & Guidelines [~*READ NOW*~] which explains what welcome to gaia is and is not for. Please contact a mod and have this thread moved to its more appropriate location. Please will all users stop posting on this thread until it has been moved. You can get into trouble for continuing along with the creator of this thread.

Gaia is not a dating agency. If you insist on flirting with pixels, please do it in chatterbox only.

7,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Hi, I'm Song. Welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or questions, just PM me!

Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hi...welcome to gaia...im kero 3nodding

read the rules...post in the many available topics...and have fun....pm me whenver yu want to chat or ask anythin...so yu just enjoy the forum and get as much gold as yu can, so yu can get great stuff...well see ya around...take care..byeee blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff