Welcome to Gaia! ::

check your profile statistics.. maybe it is turned off...
hi im new too need help around gia also people try to pm me and in my profile at the bottom i dont have a pm thing so tell me how to get one plez
Thanks you guys... I would like those of you who are interested to join my site... pm me it you are interested..
Hey, welcome to Gaia^^
Feel free to pm me
or add me to your list
if you wanna be friends razz
I'm quite a noob myself. I've been here for about a week, but i trialed and errored my way through, lol. Don't worry, man. You'll get the hang of it quickly. It might be hard 2 get some gold at the start (believe me, I still only got 600 xd ), but everyone here will help you out. One thing I know about the people here: they are pretty good people (except for that Gambino guy; he thinks too much of himself). Well, i don't want to fill a whole page with my words, so thats all I have to say. Good luck, and you already have a few people that are on the top of this server, lucky! mrgreen Later.

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome to Gaia!! You can pm me anytime, if you got a question or just want to talk, whatever. xd lol, have a great time here at Gaia!
could anyone spare some loose change?... and "pm" means private message.. it allows you to send a direct message to someone on the Forum without anyone else seeing it...
thank you everyone... and I suppose you can pat me if you wish...
Welcome to Gaia. whee You're so cute, I just wanna pat you on the head and give you a cookie~ gonk
what is this pm thing?

Invisible Genius

7,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
A stranger in a strange land, eh?

Welcome to Gaia. If you're confuzzled, make sure you read the stickies in this the Welcome Forum, they'll give you a good idea of the basics. Additionally, make sure you read the rules of each forum before you post there.

There's also a thread floating around in this forum wherein the users who have been around for a while adopt new users.

Aged Member

Chaos Blader
Hello everyone.... I hope that I am not interfering with anyone if I ask them to show me around... I feel strange in a new environment...

really?pm me and ill show you the right way around gaia world pm if interested.
im new too so i need to be shown around also... redface

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
No problem! Welcome to gaia! Please do anything freely as long as its not stupid. ^.^ PM me if you have any questions! Welcome again.

-Kiwi
Hello everyone.... I hope that I am not interfering with anyone if I ask them to show me around... I feel strange in a new environment...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff