Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
MiracleUpon
Hello, Just my first day on Gaia and figured I would try to put myself out there to make friends and learn the best ways to start on Gaia. Please if you can leave any tips, advice, or just want to talk I would really enjoy the conversations. ^^. Just joined yesterday at the urging of my fiance to spend time with them on here and figured Id start by making friends. I enjoy magna, anime, clothes, video games, mmos, and lots of genres of movies. I hope to join and become a part of the warm and loving Gaia community my Fiance has come to know. ^^ Any help/conversation is greatly appreciated. Thank you for listening.

Welcome to gaia, you can always play the games although they don"t reel in to much money they do reel in something that can help you. any questins? Feel free to pm me.

AlfVitki's Wife

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Eccentric Berber
MiracleUpon
Hello, Just my first day on Gaia and figured I would try to put myself out there to make friends and learn the best ways to start on Gaia. Please if you can leave any tips, advice, or just want to talk I would really enjoy the conversations. ^^. Just joined yesterday at the urging of my fiance to spend time with them on here and figured Id start by making friends. I enjoy magna, anime, clothes, video games, mmos, and lots of genres of movies. I hope to join and become a part of the warm and loving Gaia community my Fiance has come to know. ^^ Any help/conversation is greatly appreciated. Thank you for listening.

Welcome to gaia, you can always play the games although they don"t reel in to much money they do reel in something that can help you. any questins? Feel free to pm me.

Thank you very much! Do you mind If I friend you? So far Ive played the rpg one for fun and the 300 puzzle piece that gave like 1500 gold. XD Took me awhile to complete but I enjoyed it. Ive been told by a few people that making and posting on topics gives the most money per time so I've been trying to get out of my shy habit to talk to more people. Posted on a few FF forums and MMO/Anime ones. XD I appreciate any tips from someone whos been around awhile. Learning can only help me. ^^ Plus more people to talk to. Only have like 3 friends so far. lol

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
MiracleUpon
Eccentric Berber
MiracleUpon

Thank you very much! Do you mind If I friend you? So far Ive played the rpg one for fun and the 300 puzzle piece that gave like 1500 gold. XD Took me awhile to complete but I enjoyed it. Ive been told by a few people that making and posting on topics gives the most money per time so I've been trying to get out of my shy habit to talk to more people. Posted on a few FF forums and MMO/Anime ones. XD I appreciate any tips from someone whos been around awhile. Learning can only help me. ^^ Plus more people to talk to. Only have like 3 friends so far. lol

Sure you can friend me. I play a lot of zOMG but it is a lil difficult to get up if you barely start playing. You can also play Herald of Chaos on gaia their in game currency can be traded in for gaia gold it isn't worth to much, but it is really easy to get their in game currency. Well I am off to take a shower and then to bed hope you have some luck on Gaia.

AlfVitki's Wife

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Eccentric Berber
MiracleUpon
Eccentric Berber
MiracleUpon

Sure you can friend me. I play a lot of zOMG but it is a lil difficult to get up if you barely start playing. You can also play Herald of Chaos on gaia their in game currency can be traded in for gaia gold it isn't worth to much, but it is really easy to get their in game currency. Well I am off to take a shower and then to bed hope you have some luck on Gaia.

Added you as friend. ^^ And yeah I got like 2,000 gold from zOMG but the quests and roaming monsters flood me in different directions and Im trying to figure out how to advance and what I need to do it in. I might do a little research before I try to go back. o.o Not a lot of guidance on it but Ill figure it out since its cutsie fun. XD Thanks for letting me add you and sweet dreams.

MiracleUpon's Prince

Shy Spirit

14,775 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
MiracleUpon

That's what she said.

AlfVitki's Wife

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
XxSilentSyrenxX
MiracleUpon

That's what she said.

Thank You!
MiracleUpon

I represent Zachariah to welcome you to Gaia yum_puddi

AlfVitki's Wife

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon

I represent Zachariah to welcome you to Gaia yum_puddi

O wow cute Avi! I really like the harpy type girl setup. Its so cute. And Thank you for welcoming me. Who is Zachariah though? I am a little confused. ^^ Thank you very much for responding though!
MiracleUpon

I'm angel! I'm Zachariah's messenger! sad
Zachariah is an angel, or Seraph!
It's my wings' owner heart

AlfVitki's Wife

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon

Oh okay. ^^ I'm sorry I misunderstood!. Oh wow.. That bunny! So cute and expensive. Are you sure its a gift? O.O. And Nice to meet you angel. ^^ And Seraphs are so cool. Very pretty multiple wings. o.o And that's so sweet. ^^ You can call me Miracle or Hikari. Mind If I friend you?
MiracleUpon
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon

Oh okay. ^^ I'm sorry I misunderstood!. Oh wow.. That bunny! So cute and expensive. Are you sure its a gift? O.O. And Nice to meet you angel. ^^ And Seraphs are so cool. Very pretty multiple wings. o.o And that's so sweet. ^^ You can call me Miracle or Hikari. Mind If I friend you?

Angel don't mind having a new friend yum_puddi
Angel loves gifting yum_puddi

AlfVitki's Wife

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon

Thank you so much! ^^ Sent request. I really appreciate it. Bunny shall have name Mimi and she will sit on my head. ^^
MiracleUpon
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon

Thank you so much! ^^ Sent request. I really appreciate it. Bunny shall have name Mimi and she will sit on my head. ^^

Cool! Glad that Mimi has gotten itself a new family yum_puddi

AlfVitki's Wife

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon
Anonymous Donor
MiracleUpon

Cool! Glad that Mimi has gotten itself a new family yum_puddi

Very loving family. -Snuggles Mimi- Thank you. ^^

Shy Fatcat

Go to Heaven for the climate,

Hellu there.
Welcome to gaia. c:

Hell for the company.
- Mark Twain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff