Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have no fear, I'm a nice person. Really. Sometimes. I couldn't think of a user name and told Sandy she could chose it. So she did, and now I'm stuck with a blatantly insulting user name... sweatdrop
Anyhoo, my name is Mo, and I heard of this site through my friend Annie and her friends who are supposedly all on here, though I forgot all their names. This is a 'Hello' to everyone at Gaia and a plea that none(aka few) hurt me for I am an innocent scatterbrain. So...*looks around* Shutting up now.
Hey an welcome to gaia! Hope you have a nice time here, and enjoy the comunity! xd

Dangerous Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
No, I like the user name. It's funny. Although, people will probably call you "Sandy" quite a bit now.
SandySaysSodOff
Have no fear, I'm a nice person. Really. Sometimes. I couldn't think of a user name and told Sandy she could chose it. So she did, and now I'm stuck with a blatantly insulting user name... sweatdrop
Anyhoo, my name is Mo, and I heard of this site through my friend Annie and her friends who are supposedly all on here, though I forgot all their names. This is a 'Hello' to everyone at Gaia and a plea that none(aka few) hurt me for I am an innocent scatterbrain. So...*looks around* Shutting up now.

Welcome to Gaia

You can change your name up to two times for free, after that it will cost you 10,000g X number of change (first is free, second is free, third will cost 10,000g, fourth will cost 20,000g and so on and so forth)

Friendly Vampire

lets just hope no one starts callin u 'sodoff'.. sad
Thanks for liking the name Niraye, now that I'm in a better mood, it is kinda funny...And I really wouldn't mind being called Sandy, she was me and my sister's invisable friend/scapegoat when we were little and she pops back in my head every now and again.

Bacardii, thanks for the info, I'll be sure to remember. Reading is a lost art, I hold a great love and respect for it. 'Course, I'm also quite a fanficcer.

And if anyone calls me 'sodoff' seriously, they might just see my not so nice side...

Anyhoo, thanks ya'll for welcoming me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces