Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wrote this long paragraph about how much disrespect i get in hangout areas but i assume you've all been im my shoes before.
I just want to know how long it takes to get past it.

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Kylur
I wrote this long paragraph about how much disrespect i get in hangout areas but i assume you've all been im my shoes before.

:/ Unfortunately it doesn't end...A tip?Stay in the forums...The towns folks are mostly jerks,rarely do you find nice folks in there.The forum folks are usually old users or people looking for friends.
HaineTheStrayDog
Kylur

:/ Unfortunately it doesn't end...A tip?Stay in the forums...The towns folks are mostly jerks,rarely do you find nice folks in there.The forum folks are usually old users or people looking for friends.

Okay, and thats quite sad that it is this way. hopefully it will change for the better.
Are there specific forums for others looking for friends?

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Kylur
HaineTheStrayDog
Kylur

Okay, and thats quite sad that it is this way. hopefully it will change for the better.

It most likely won't change,from what I've read on the forums people were nicer before.Friendly Chat is the best place for that.Here too is also a good forum.:3
HaineTheStrayDog
Kylur
HaineTheStrayDog
Kylur

It most likely won't change,from what I've read on the forums people were nicer before.Friendly Chat is the best place for that.Here too is also a good forum.:3

Okay well I guess I'll creep around and find things

Cuddly Exhibitionist

18,925 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Kylur

Try hanging out in the Spirit of Summer thread! (Click the lantern in the header.) People in the healing threads are pretty nice. They're being used as hangout/relaxation spots. You'll meet nice people and also get to experience a big Gaia event. heart (And this is the best one they've had in a while, and there are "free" options for healing and attacking.)

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
You can't get past it :/ There are always going to be people like that
Old gaian here, emotion_bigheart What disrespect do you get? So curious. Also how much Gaia Gold do you get started out on gaia?

Intellectual Sage

6,100 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Kylur

It does not take long. Just find the people that you get along with well and all will be good in no time.
YUki_lala
Old gaian here, emotion_bigheart What disrespect do you get? So curious. Also how much Gaia Gold do you get started out on gaia?

Well when i go to MTV Hangout or The towns i usually get the typical noob name calling, or i get accused of begging after a simple hello and then it goes down a harsh "you know what i'd like to do to beggars" thing.
Also i think i was started out with 5k and then i opened a mail from the welcoming fairy, she dropped 10k on me
Kylur
YUki_lala

Well when i go to MTV Hangout or The towns i usually get the typical noob name calling, or i get accused of begging after a simple hello and then it goes down a harsh "you know what i'd like to do to beggars" thing.
Also i think i was started out with 5k and then i opened a mail from the welcoming fairy, she dropped 10k on me

Wow! I can't imagine. I don't visit towns or such but I remember from earlier that it wasn't that bad. Everyone was a noob. I apologize on behalf of the older gaians on here. 15K! OMG! Gaia has really gotten into the inflation. When I joined, if you had 30k you were super rich.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff