Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
What happened.

I started Gaia in 2004 and played it until 2010. Stuff were a lot cheaper back. Now stuffs are worth millions and billions!

Can anybody help me know what are the other changes...Quite lost in Gaia right now.

eek eek eek

ArsArren's Wife

Interstellar Bunny

16,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
jbslash_04
What happened.

I started Gaia in 2004 and played it until 2010. Stuff were a lot cheaper back. Now stuffs are worth millions and billions!

Can anybody help me know what are the other changes...Quite lost in Gaia right now.

eek eek eek

Well for one thing, ZOMG is gone now surprised . I came back 3 days ago after a long time too and I was very shocked. I'm hoping in the future something great will happen.

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
KawaiiKahouChan
jbslash_04
What happened.

eek eek eek

Well for one thing, ZOMG is gone now surprised . I came back 3 days ago after a long time too and I was very shocked. I'm hoping in the future something great will happen.

That's sad! ZOMG was one of my favorite features in this site. I should have finished the quest long ago. Thanks for the info.

ArsArren's Wife

Interstellar Bunny

16,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
jbslash_04
KawaiiKahouChan
jbslash_04
What happened.

eek eek eek

That's sad! ZOMG was one of my favorite features in this site. I should have finished the quest long ago. Thanks for the info.

You're welcome ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces