Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, all. I've been on Gaia since around 2005. This is my second account, which I've had the longest.

First off, let me say, wow. I'm a billionaire. Like, seriously, wtf happened to the economy here.

Second, I'm interested in getting back in the loop. But I want to make a few friends, since the circle of Gaia-friends I had when I started. That's about the only reason I'd stay.

Well, that's about all I have to say. A little background information, you say? Well, I'd be honored.

I'm a 22 year old man in West Virginia. I haven't "grown up" since taking a hiatus from this place. I still love anime, video games, manga, you name it. The only difference is a beard and a bachelor's degree. With that being said, hello! I'd like to get to know some of you, learn the ins and outs of Gaia 2k15.

Divine Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Divine Donator 100
Welcome back, buddy! I'm familiar with your story, started back in 2008 mad
Lets be buddies that makes masterplans everyday? ninja

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Kings Royal Banker
Hello, all. I've been on Gaia since around 2005. This is my second account, which I've had the longest.

First off, let me say, wow. I'm a billionaire. Like, seriously, wtf happened to the economy here.

Second, I'm interested in getting back in the loop. But I want to make a few friends, since the circle of Gaia-friends I had when I started. That's about the only reason I'd stay.

Well, that's about all I have to say. A little background information, you say? Well, I'd be honored.

I'm a 22 year old man in West Virginia. I haven't "grown up" since taking a hiatus from this place. I still love anime, video games, manga, you name it. The only difference is a beard and a bachelor's degree. With that being said, hello! I'd like to get to know some of you, learn the ins and outs of Gaia 2k15.

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sounsd like you'd be good friends with some of my college's professors. lol Welcome back! I'm 22, also. I joined around the same year, too. I haven't taken a hiatus, though. Just been sitting around here getting new items... Doing fan art... Learning a thing or two about pixel art... Yeah. Wanna be friends? smile User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Thanks for the replies! It'd be awesome to be friends with both of ya!

Liberal Giver

Hello and welcome back. smile I join I believe in 2004. But this is my second account. sweatdrop I just got back on about two months ago. I used to be so poor. Now. eek Man, I can't believe it. By the way, I'm 23.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Friendly Nymph

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome back to Gaia, from an '06er. Had a hiatus too and a lot has changed but some stuff just never changes. Hope you stick around.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
welcome back