Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ode Melodi
welcome back. economy got overinflated by a change in gaia's ownership which constantly create items and sell then for real money.

even in the past 6 weeks the economy inflated four times as much as in early january. i'm worth 1.2 billion gold and it's not necessarily too rich at this point.

A change in gaia's ownership!? Yikes!

That's so annoying. I used to be a BIG Gaia Exchange seller/buyer. sad Here I thought the value of my hoarded items went up like how things would years back. So if everything has pretty much inflated, my MC hoards probably aren't gonna be very profitable like I thought they would be. That's no fun!

Noxious Toxic
Well, welcome back!

I myself have just made my return after about 5-6 years.
Yeah, too bad about the kiddies.
Maybe it'll still be a ball for us old folk. XD
HAHA.

I don't mind kids at all! I'm just sad that all the friends I've made in the past are onto other things and don't intend to come back again. Gaia holds MANY memories for me.

Tikalynn
Welcome back. n__n

Thank you! smile

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome back to Gaia! C:

Wealthy Noob

This must be gaia elderly's return day I haven't really been on since 07 and I just logged on for no reason

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
iPandalita
Welcome back to Gaia! C:

Thank you!

Snippits
This must be gaia elderly's return day I haven't really been on since 07 and I just logged on for no reason

I know right??? I saw quite a few oldbies come back yesterday! Even a few of my friends on my friends list!

Wealthy Noob

A Spoonful of Cinnamon
iPandalita
Welcome back to Gaia! C:

Thank you!

Snippits

I know right??? I saw quite a few oldbies come back yesterday! Even a few of my friends on my friends list!

;_; I have no friends on here now lol, I ran away from here to imvu and then left that and ended up a Facebook junkie ..

Tipsy Prophet

7,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm 20, do I still count as a child? Oh and welcome back emotion_c8

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Snippits
;_; I have no friends on here now lol, I ran away from here to imvu and then left that and ended up a Facebook junkie ..

LOL I always wanted to play on IMVU. Is it any fun? Why'd you leave if I may ask!? I too am a FB junkie. I play CastleVille all day erryday. >.> Can't help it.

Blindekind

Nope. Don't think so. I myself though held onto the "kid" title till I couldn't say my age with the word "teen" in it. razz Kinda sad. I know. But once I hit 16 and moved out of my home and got hit with all the responsibilities "growing up" came with, I was like "Nuuuuuuuu! REWIND! REWIND!". xD

Thanks for the warm welcomes bee-tee-dubs. :3

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
A Spoonful of Cinnamon
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome back to gaia xd

Hi! ^_^ Thank you.
ur welcome heart

I Fight Drunk
Everything costs an arm and a leg now.

Ermahgerd, right? I noticed that too! D: I hoarded a buncha stuff and a lot of it jumped from like 15k to almost 1 mil. What the heck happened?! xD
I was obsessed with Gaia back in 2009 and for some reason I logged back in a few weeks ago. I guess I missed it too heart heart heart

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
hockeychild1000
I was obsessed with Gaia back in 2009 and for some reason I logged back in a few weeks ago. I guess I missed it too heart heart heart

Haha! Me too! 09 was my biggest year on here. I miss how gaia was then.
I'm back after 5yrs too. My best/funnest times were from 2005-2008. Then got busy with college & work & stopped logging in. I missed the fantasy, forums, games & uniqueness of Gaia. I used to but the gaia gift cards from the store for cash or gold but now stores don't sell them. Love the advanced costumes, accessories, etc! But yup super expensive. & it's it just me or do gaians not post as much anymore? Line all their currency comes from pay pal. I miss the activity & life Gaia had.

Magical Girl

17,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
OMG! Thank you for this thread! I felt like it was about 5 years too, did the math and it's more like 8 (I know I'm an ancient old timer, I played for a good 3 years too before I quit 8 years ago!) Do towns work still? Whatever happened to the old (or BRAND NEW when I quit) movie theater?! I liked throwing popcorn. rofl

Wealthy Noob

A Spoonful of Cinnamon
Snippits

LOL I always wanted to play on IMVU. Is it any fun? Why'd you leave if I may ask!? I too am a FB junkie. I play CastleVille all day erryday. >.> Can't help it.

Blindekind

Nope. Don't think so. I myself though held onto the "kid" title till I couldn't say my age with the word "teen" in it. razz Kinda sad. I know. But once I hit 16 and moved out of my home and got hit with all the responsibilities "growing up" came with, I was like "Nuuuuuuuu! REWIND! REWIND!". xD

Thanks for the warm welcomes bee-tee-dubs. :3

Its fun I just got bored of it like I did gaia lol[/align]

Angelic Kitten

A Spoonful of Cinnamon

User Image

Hi! been experiencing what you feel :3 I just returned for about 3 days now and strangely so many things changed :O, I kinda freaked out first when i saw the changes but nevermind then

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome back ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas