Fluffy Member

3,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cassey Drinkwine
Fluffy Melon Lover
Cassey Drinkwine
hello ^^ and almost everything is a lot of money these days on gaia. it kinda sux... o.o
anyways welcome!!!! heart heart heart

thank you very much for the welcome. yea I noticed it seems like everything costs billions o. o
yea back in 09 was cheaper a lot cheaper...

that sounds like I arrived far too late to the site ^ ^ "

Friendly Kitten

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fluffy Melon Lover
Cassey Drinkwine
Fluffy Melon Lover
Cassey Drinkwine
hello ^^ and almost everything is a lot of money these days on gaia. it kinda sux... o.o
anyways welcome!!!! heart heart heart

thank you very much for the welcome. yea I noticed it seems like everything costs billions o. o
yea back in 09 was cheaper a lot cheaper...

that sounds like I arrived far too late to the site ^ ^ "
hehe

Feline Hero

10,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Fluffy Melon Lover
Arizleopard
Fluffy Melon Lover
Arizleopard
Welcome! ^^ the expensive animal items suck because a lot of the items are so cute! Anywho hope you'll enjoy gaia even though it can be so expensive. sweatdrop

well, i wouldn't say they suck then, if they have cute items x'D they are just far too expensive ._.'
i love your avi by the way. it's so cute ^ 3 ^

I'm sorry I worded that funny haha I was trying to say that the items are cute, but is sucks of how expensive they are. ^^'

Thank you^^ yours is adorable! 4laugh

haha yea agreed with that!

and thanks a lot, miss kittie! redface *wiggles tail*

Hehe I have trouble with words sometimes. It makes sence in my brain but then doesn't when I type them out and actually look back to read it. XD

And you are welcome little cute fish/cat thingy. :3

Fluffy Member

3,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Arizleopard
Fluffy Melon Lover
Arizleopard
Fluffy Melon Lover
Arizleopard
Welcome! ^^ the expensive animal items suck because a lot of the items are so cute! Anywho hope you'll enjoy gaia even though it can be so expensive. sweatdrop

well, i wouldn't say they suck then, if they have cute items x'D they are just far too expensive ._.'

I'm sorry I worded that funny haha I was trying to say that the items are cute, but is sucks of how expensive they are. ^^'

Hehe I have trouble with words sometimes. It makes sence in my brain but then doesn't when I type them out and actually look back to read it. XD

not a thing! i'm a catfish! T ^ T *folds arms and makes a pouty mouth* x'D

i have the same problem at time. I think everyone does. so not a problem at all :]

Feline Hero

10,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Fluffy Melon Lover
Arizleopard
Fluffy Melon Lover
Arizleopard
Fluffy Melon Lover
Arizleopard

not a thing! i'm a catfish! T ^ T *folds arms and makes a pouty mouth* x'D

i have the same problem at time. I think everyone does. so not a problem at all :]

Ohhh my bad. ^^' *pats head* um here have this toy mouce on a string! biggrin *dangles toy in front of you.*

Haha true true. However sometimes for me it gets so bad people look at me like what are you even talkin 'bout girl. XD because I'm also so very bad at explaining things too.

Fluffy Member

3,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Arizleopard
Ohhh my bad. ^^' *pats head* um here have this toy mouce on a string! biggrin *dangles toy in front of you.*

Haha true true. However sometimes for me it gets so bad people look at me like what are you even talkin 'bout girl. XD because I'm also so very bad at explaining things too.

yay!! *paws the mouse while wiggling his fish tail and jumps after it rather clumsily* x///]

well, i sometimes have the problem that i think too complicated.. and try to say things more complicated than i'd have to.. ._.'

Feline Hero

10,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Fluffy Melon Lover
Arizleopard

yay!! *paws the mouse while wiggling his fish tail and jumps after it rather clumsily* x///]

well, i sometimes have the problem that i think too complicated.. and try to say things more complicated than i'd have to.. ._.'

Good kittyfishy! :3 hehe maybe we should see what you are like on catnip. emotion_dowant

Well at least I'm not alone with something like that! biggrin

Dedicated Giver

18,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Fluffy Melon Lover
hi everyone whee

why are there so few animal items in the shop and why are they so expensive? sweatdrop

✩☽Hello and welcome to gaia online☾✩

I noticed you're new here, so if you ever need a helping hand
with an inexpensive outfit and some gold
I run a charity for new members, hacked members, returning members and members who are just down on their luck
Come and check it out
please read the first post and
leave a post for me there wink

User Image

Since so many members have truckloads of gold due to most recent gold gen items, most members would say that is cheap. It sucks I know, but you'll get there.

Fluffy Member

3,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Aurora De Staria

thanks a lot :] I'll check it out later ^ ^

Hilarious Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Welcome to Gaia!
Because some of them are limited editions and are limited in quantity.

Fluffy Member

3,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rick_Scythe
Welcome to Gaia!
Because some of them are limited editions and are limited in quantity.

og i see! thanks for the info! :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces