Right 0.46341463414634 46.3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73 74 75 > >>

Kuro

Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Archeage is an MMO on Computer, I rate it probably 6/10. I would leave but I kinda have a guild there, plus there's no other games out in beta or early start.

6/10 is better than nothing. yeah I'm no sat net so no mmo's for me...but diablo is pretty fun.
Sat Net? What's that?

satellite internet... stare it sucks but it's also the fastest net access out where I live right now...only a little better than dsl and it's only got a 10gb data limit...
Where are you currently living at?

Devout Lunatic

Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Archeage is an MMO on Computer, I rate it probably 6/10. I would leave but I kinda have a guild there, plus there's no other games out in beta or early start.

6/10 is better than nothing. yeah I'm no sat net so no mmo's for me...but diablo is pretty fun.
Sat Net? What's that?

satellite internet... stare it sucks but it's also the fastest net access out where I live right now...only a little better than dsl and it's only got a 10gb data limit...

BFN, Ohio! lolz.
you?

Kuro

Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu

Sat Net? What's that?

BFN, Ohio! lolz.
you?
Orange Coast, California
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thought you lived in Antarctica or something was why you used satellite internet lol

Devout Lunatic

Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Sat Net? What's that?

BFN, Ohio! lolz.
you?
Orange Coast, California

I thought you lived in Antarctica or something was why you used satellite internet lol

no...just way out in the country...I miss my high speed net emo

Kuro

Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Sat Net? What's that?

BFN, Ohio! lolz.
you?
Orange Coast, California

no...just way out in the country...I miss my high speed net emo
So then, why the move? or did you move?

Devout Lunatic

Hakezu

my parents live out here. I lost my job about 2 weeks ago and am thinking to get back into school for something...just have to figure out what... sweatdrop

Kuro

Facade of Emotions
Hakezu

my parents live out here. I lost my job about 2 weeks ago and am thinking to get back into school for something...just have to figure out what... sweatdrop
Mmm I see, well as long as you pursue something you like doing, you should alright, right?

Devout Lunatic

Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu

Mmm I see, well as long as you pursue something you like doing, you should alright, right?

that's the plan anyways...

Kuro

Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu

Just start small. 1 step at a time.

Devout Lunatic

Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu

Just start small. 1 step at a time.

pretty much! lets hope I don't stumble anymore! whee

Kuro

Facade of Emotions

You changed again

Devout Lunatic

Hakezu
Facade of Emotions

You changed again

Yeah...I tend to do that often sweatdrop it's why I'm trying to get rid of a LOT of my items...and so I can get my a. halo!

Kuro

Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions

You changed again

Yeah...I tend to do that often sweatdrop it's why I'm trying to get rid of a LOT of my items...and so I can get my a. halo!
You're trying to get a halo? Shoulda bought it when it was $1000.

Devout Lunatic

Hakezu
Facade of Emotions
Hakezu
Facade of Emotions

You changed again

You're trying to get a halo? Shoulda bought it when it was $1000.

yeah...no thank you. I don't have that kind of money. $1000 is about how much I spend on gaia in a year. but I'm pretty close only a little over 2t to go for lbp!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff