Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fat girls are better in bed

I agree! 0.32860520094563 32.9% [ 139 ]
Disagree! 0.67139479905437 67.1% [ 284 ]
Total Votes:[ 423 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

This one goes out from all the happy, satisfied guys who knew that what artists like Rubens and Rembrant liked to paint nude, also worked better in bed.

Fat girls rock in bed. They have some amazing skills.

(I can't complain about fat guys either, although I know there are individual differences)
...You scare me.
How do you know? o_o

Adorable Kitten

What the hell?

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Black_Frey
...You scare me.
I KNEW SOMEBODY
WHO OWNED A LIGHTER WITH A SKINNY GUY AND A FAT CHICK HAVING SEX
HE WAS HOLDING A SIGN THAT SAID, "HELP ME"
IT TELLS YOU SOMETHING ABOUT FAT CHICKS

Shy Sex Symbol

o.O
interesting.....
If the girl weighs more than I can lift, my chances for survival during sex are -99% if she's on top gonk
maybeso but it's abitch for them tobe ontop.
No, that's not true...I'm not going to get any erection at all from a fat woman, no matter what pose she's in.
^_^
You never know. A friend of mine said that a fat chick is the best ******** you will ever have. His logic was that they are so deprived (what with the fatness and all), that when they do get some they go nuts and pull some mad skills out (probably out from under one of their many chins). I personally dont know, and dont really want to find out.
Rule of thumb, heavy one on bottom.
Actually, this is quite true. Fat girls, being found unattractive by mainstream opinions, are more likely to work harder during sex. They know more tricks and will do more stuff than smaller girls. I mean, they have to do something to keep the partner interested. Just as long as they don't fall asleep on you, a la CSI.
I R SKINEE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces