Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Love Angel Kurumi
Hello young grass hopper or sensei to the School of Swordsmanship. This School is a old school of the samurai.

History: Long long ago when evil rulled the world and humans were slain and used for food there was a School who would put a end to this evil, The S.O.S.S. They trained holy and elemental samurai into great warriors to slay this evil. The young warriors succeded in there quest. But know 2000 years later the evil has returned.

JOIN NOW AND FIGHT THIS EVIL THIS IS YOUR DESTINY BECOME A WARRIOR AND FREE YOUR PEOPLE!

Ranks:

Head Sensei: Love Angel Kurumi, DragnKnight
Sensei: Shadowmoses14050, HollowedShame, Jin Korumatsa, Anzu_Minea, Kyo Cross, Luna88

Top Elemental Sensei:Shadow of Fire, Sage Lord Star, Shadowcross
Top Samurai:
Samurai: Lorielia, Milinco of Riougin, ~Chaotic Abyss~, Kaeda365, Twilight365
Top Potion Crafter:
Top Healer:
Healers: Kitten Bounce

All Students: mr.john constantine, Sfwatts, Shinaku619, Ice_Princess120, Gifr, Tadakatsu Honda, Crimsonfist, soulless_warrior, Shikoubi, onime, Sython69, kotetsu111, Falcona, Seirya, WingedSeraphOfFire, Frozen-_-Dragon, ChibiManga-ka, Ultimazero, Xx_TheUsed_xX, Serihet, Hinekome, Bilwis, priestess of sadness, neo_genesis236, Cobra the Assassin, Isaki, Jin Raven, Kyo the slayer , Angelic Peace, Venie Chan, Demon_of_Fire, Uchiha Miro, Jimon, Takeo Saja, shadow sparda, Locien, The Dark Monk, Vicious_little_ninja, iamsomud, Twilight two winged demon, miyakoume, Lady_Chailyn, ~Kadria~, RetroGirly, Kooluk, Samurai X 200, xSoraxYuukux, Jake O`Connor, Trizen_Takano, Drake LeFroy, JoFlo, OmegaMavado, Mika_Tohru, Appollis, Alex Blade, SirLuca, Elera waking shadow, Aiyanami, japanimated, GilCore, flawlessbeauty, megajedi3, kaikuremensu, Oborozukiyo, small samurai, Xero Blade, Sparkcrok, Kitten Bounce, Vindorein, Cloud Sycamore, Suzu621, Sasuke_Aurora

(If I have forgotten any names, changes to your name, or you wish to be removed from the lists, please pm me)

Base: The school is located on top of a hill. It's surrounded by lakes, a river nearby in the forest, and bamboo gates. The only offensive part of the base are the students and archer towers. The main building is composed of traditional wooden panels hiding re-inforced steel plates. The Grounds are surrounded by a 5 foot thick, 15 foot tall brick and steel wall. A watch tower and and a pagoda dominate the North Eastern corner of the courtyard, accompanied by three towers near the main gates.

(Note for those who intend to attack: If you intend to attack the School, please type legibly and be atleast half literate. Thank you.)

Aplication:

Name:

Powers:

Skills:

What are your goals (optional):

What are you attending for:

Weapons:

((Note: You can post your application right on thread.. You needn't pm it to me unless I have just logged off or am not online.))

All Teachers: Love Angel Kurumi, DragnKnight, Shadow of Fire, Sage Lord Star, Shadowmoses14050, HollowedShame, Jin Korumatsa, Anzu_Minea, Kyo Cross, Luna88

Rules

1: No god modeing
2: If you are going to speak out of char use ((speaking out of charecter then))
3: Have fun!
4: Dont dis-courage the students in the school
5: Modern weaponry is not allowed. This is a medieval time period guild. This includes weaponry made to look like guns, rockets etc. no matter what the materials and power supply is.
6: The list of Expeled students/Sensei/members: None... For the time being....
7: These people are to be ignored if they post: Super_Hobo_Joe, Snake Windstar, (Casshern The Guardian), `SOLDIER
8: Honoured Guests. These people are to be treated with High regards and respect: Omi_Rai, Sunruner, xXxFROSTxXx, Peppa Clause, Mekryd, -X-Shadow_Sage-X-, Marises, Mitsuka-Sho, Venarie, Geneon, Azmaraia

Allies: The. SPYDER. Faction., The Shunobu Clan (Deceased?), I.T.E.M., The Healing Circle, Demon Hunter Masters, /~White Dragon Temple~, The Steele Syndicate, Ithro Zhada

Enemies:

Misc. Information
Recommendations
Twilight's Store - http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9546457

Eloquent Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
HighTech_RedNeck
- Title - School Of Swordsmanship
- Aim of the Guild - To Grow And Teach
- Open to attack? - Yes
- Story - See First Post
- Description - See First Post
- Defenses [If Applicable] - See First Post
- Rules - See First Post
- Member list - See First Post
- Alignment -True Neutral
- Army/Organization - School

Members - S.O.S. Guild

Eloquent Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Banners:

User Image

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Sunny-chan/SOSS3.bmp[/img]

User Image

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Sunny-chan/SOSS2.bmp[/img]

User Image

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Sunny-chan/SOSS1.bmp[/img]

Eloquent Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Sighing tiredly James walks out of the main building* ... Well... It took me all night.. But I think it looks good....

~Saphira croons softly in agreement from her place in the shade of a few sakura trees~
((not another one *rolls eyes*))

Eloquent Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Actually.. This was supposed to replace Altheia's a while back.. But I hadn't gotten the chance to make it.... stare ))
((well as long as she isn't here, I couldn't care less.))

Eloquent Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*James walks over and sits with his back against Saphira, ready for a break after working so long. He takes a long and needed drink of cool, refreshing ice water and smiles* ... Now all we have to do is wait for the others to return..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff