Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Lucifer's Challenge: Make Peasant Clothing Look Fashionable!

Yes, Lucifer is doing it again with BIGGER PRIZES! No where else do they give away 8k without an entry fee! You don't have to be wearing 100k worth of items to have a chance at winning this one... especially since peasant clothing only costs around 40g in the stores!

User Image

THIRD PLACE PRIZE OF 1000g

SECOND PLACE PRIZE OF 2000g

FIRST PLACE PRIZE OF 5000g!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

100g + a flower to the first person to tell me what the inscription on what these people in this famous painting are reading, says. You must also tell me the original painter. xP

**Read the rules and follow the instructions or you will be disqualified. I don't change anyone's diapers.**

FAQ/RULES</center>

What's this contest all about?

I had a lot of fun with the last contest so I've thought up a new challenge! I want you to show me you can be fashionable, even in peasant clothing, and you could win 1k, 2k or even 5k!

How much is the ENTRY FEE?

Nothing. You pay me nothing, I make nothing... I just love original avatars so I'm giving away 8k worth of prizes from my own gold (yes I have nothing better to spend it on).

**Who is eligible to enter?**

Almost everyone. I have to ask that my friends DO NOT enter because of course I'd probably have a tendency to favor you... and I want this to be a fair contest.

If you would like to enter you must:

1. Be wearing at least 5 articles of clothing/accessories. ><
2. Male Avatars: Must be wearing peasant pants and shirt (I don't care about the color -they can be Tan, Jade, or Gray). Top and bottom do not have to be in the same color.
Female Avatars: Must be wearing peasant dress )I don't care about the color - they can be Tan, Jade, or Gray).
3. All peasant articles of clothing must be reasonably visible. I don't want to see jackets that completely cover your peasant shirt, etc. If I feel I you don't have enough of your peasant clothing visible, I will disqualify you.
4. If you were in the last contest and were wearing peasant clothing, you cannot be wearing the exact same outfit again.
5. Be in the outfit you want to enter when you post, asking me to sign you up. I WILL NOT change it once it's up on the first post (unless you host it yourself -but this will only be allowed until the competition starts). Do NOT give me an avatar you created with the GAC.

**Don't bother signing up a whole bunch of your mules. Yes, I have ways of finding out.. muahahaha. I will allow mule accounts.. but only if I feel they have a sufficient enough number of posts to their name.

**I retain the right to refuse entry to anyone or disqualify them. If I don't think you have a chance, I'd probably tell you (if your outfit is super-plain or something). You can then go put on another or whatever.

How will this be judged?

Well, since I'm giving away my own gold, I reckon it's only fair that I'd get to judge. :/ In other words, there will be NO VOTING. However, I will ask several of my friends to help me judge the avatars (please don't ask me if you can help judge, the answer is NO).

When is the entry deadline??

As soon as we get 100 contestants. If there's not a ton of interest in this competition, then it will only be until we reach 50 contestants.

What impresses you the most about an avatar?

Originality (and with this contest you have no choice but to be original). I hate sets and I hate avatars that are loaded down completely with angelic items or nitemare items. Mismatching is okay... but I like to see some color coordination. I also like to see you've put some thought into this. I don't much fancy too much clutter and overdressed-ness either...

<center>Contestants
In no particular order... </center>

<center>---------------------------------------------------

Past Contests</center>

<center>The Search For the Most Original Avatar

No where else do they give away 7k without an entry fee! You don't have to be wearing 100k worth of items to have a chance at winning this one...

User Image

*TWO* RUNNER-UP PRIZES OF 250g

THIRD PLACE PRIZE OF 500g

SECOND PLACE PRIZE OF 1000g

FIRST PLACE PRIZE OF 5000g!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

**Read the rules and follow the instructions or you will be disqualified. I don't change anyone's diapers.**

FAQ/RULES</center>

What's this contest all about?

It's my personal search for the most original avatar on Gaia. Which of course, comes with a nice prize when I do find that people (although runners-up also get prizes).

How much is the ENTRY FEE?

Nothing. You pay me nothing, I make nothing... I just love original avatars so I'm giving away 6.5k worth of prizes from my own gold (yes I have nothing better to spend it on).

**Who is eligible to enter?**

Almost everyone. I have to ask that my friends DO NOT enter because of course I'd probably have a tendency to favor you... and I want this to be a fair contest.

If you would like to enter you must:

1. Be wearing at least 5 articles of clothing/accessories. ><
2. Have been on Gaia for at least a month.
3. Not be wearing a set.
4. Be in the outfit you want to enter when you post, asking me to sign you up. I WILL NOT change it once it's up on the first post. Do NOT give me an avatar you created with the GAC.

**Don't bother signing up a whole bunch of your mules. Yes, I have ways of finding out.. muahahaha. I will allow mule accounts.. but only if I feel they have a sufficient enough number of posts to their name.

**I retain the right to refuse entry to anyone or disqualify them. If I don't think you have a chance, I'd probably tell you (if your outfit is super-plain or something). You can then go put on another or whatever.

How will this be judged?

Well, since I'm giving away my own gold, I reckon it's only fair that I'd get to judge. :/ In other words, there will be NO VOTING. However, I will ask several of my friends to help me judge the avatars (please don't ask me if you can help judge, the answer is NO).

When is the entry deadline??

Most likely tomorrow... as I would like to get as many avatars entered as possible. But I might extend it to the day after tomorrow (if there are an overwhelming number of entries). Aka 24 hours from now or 48 hours from now. There's no loss to you so don't whine about this please. (8

What impresses you the most about an avatar?

Originality. Duh. I hate sets and I hate avatars that are loaded down completely with angelic items or nitemare items. Mismatching is okay... but I like to see some color coordination. I also like to see you've put some thought into this. Also, if your entire outfit is based off of different hues of one color; forget it. I don't much fancy too much clutter either...

<center>-----</center>

<center>Round 1

This is a harsh elimination round in which 50 contestants will be eliminated. If there is a [ Pass to Round 2] by your name (in the Contestants list), you will indeed go on to Round 2.

Eliminating 50 contestants was very difficult -there were many wonderful avatars that unfortunately had to be cut.

A BIG thank-you to -+lie to me-+- for doing such a thorough job in helping me complie this list.

The following is a list of contestants that move on to Round 2. In no particular order...
</center>

1.Asuki
2.heILz_mIGNon
3.Maid Muffin
4..+Rubber Gloves+.
5.Spechul Cheese
6.StrwbrryGashes
7.[~McNugget~]
8.Ezpi
9.Surya Eos
10.[.T.A.I.N.T.E.D.]
11.~HKC Gaurdian Angel~
12.Jem chan
13.Star Kissed Love
14.[Cardamon]
15.Elixate
16.Marmarmary
17.Shibuji
18.Wolfie
19.Totorochic
20.Miss Pingu
21.Zuna
22.~Ginglyfair~
23.Kelyn
24.Atrocious
25.Vlinder
26.[P][O][K][E]
27.Zephyr Moon
28.Xx japan-man xX
29.Deism
30.FelixWakamaru
31.Pop_Tarts
32.Kcana
33.[D.I.P.]
34.Raisetsu
35.Riska7
36.Nyika
37..[Dotty.]
38.Sors
39.[.Guacamole.]
40.Meowzy
41.Imaginary_friend
42.Drake (Imp)
43.Raviekins
44.J.U.N.K.I.E
45.Yumiko-kun
46.wwe_goldbergs_#1_fan
47.[Puke Queen]
48.Radia
49.Hungry Pineapple
50.++[Shaddy.Jane]++

<center>-----</center>

<center>Round 2

25 contestants will be eliminated. If there is a [ Pass to Round 3 ] by your name, you will indeed go on to Round 3.

Eliminating 25 contestants was very difficult -there were many wonderful avatars that unfortunately had to be cut. I even had to cut some of my favorites! D:

A BIG thank-you to Chenielle (aka Duckie) for doing such a thorough job in helping me complie this list.

The following is a list of contestants that move on to Round 3. In no particular order...
</center>

1.StrwbrryGashes
2..+RubberGloves+.
3.Ezpi
4.[.T.A.I.N.T.E.D.]
5. Jem chan
6.[D.I.P]
7.Wolfie
8.Miss Pingu
9.Zuna
10.Meowzy
11.~Ginlyfair~
12.Raviekins
13.Atrocious
14.Kelyn
15.[P][O][K][E]
16.Radia
17.Yumiko-kun
18.heILZ_mIGNOn
19.Zephyr Moon
20.Maid Muffin
21.Spechul Cheese
22.Risika7
23.Elixate
24.Vlinder
25. J.U.N.K.I.E

<center>-----</center>

<center>Round 3 (Top Ten)

15 contestants will be eliminated. If there is a [ Top 10 ] by your name, you are indeed in the top 10.

Eliminating 15 contestants was SUPER hard. I wish all of you guys could win because it was like trying to pick out the best spoonfulls of ice cream that come out of the same awesome carton. ;;

A BIG thank-you to Lucianism for helping me put together this list. I would be completely lost without him. ><

The following is a list of contestants that move on to final (winners) round. In no particular order...
</center>

1. Maid Muffin
2. .+RubberGloves+.
3. Spechul Cheese
4. Miss Pingu
5. Zuna
6. Raviekins
7. Kelyn
8. [P][O][K][E]
9. Ezpi
10. Jem chan

<center>-----</center>

<center>Final Round (The Winners!)

I had a crazy hard time picking these winners. >< I wanted to give prizes to everyone who made the top 10 but I realized that would really defeat the purpose of this contest and stuff. There needs to be one clear winner! I also don't want to give away more gold than I had originally planned to because yes, I have more contests up my sleeve. ;D Anyways, thanks to all the contestants who signed up for this competition. Your avatars are impressive!

And the winners are...

CHOSEN AS #1 OUT OF 100 CONTESTANTS AND WINNING THE FIRST PLACE PRIZE OF 5000g! WINNER: Raviekins

I'm not lying when I say I had one HELL of a time deciding between Raviekins and Zuna; they both had outstanding avatars. But it finally came down to originality and although Zuna made (what I usually think is) a really ugly hat looking amazingly good, Raviekins pulled off a color scheme of black, red, green, and gold. I thought that was pretty cool. Most avatars in the competition (that looked good as well), only incorporated two different colors or used different shades of the same color. I could find nothing plain and boring about Raviekins' avatar. What impressed me the most was that she didn't used a single angelic/nitemare item (which I got really sick of in the days I did detailed ratings for avatars). With the exception of the tail and the horns, her outfit was put together with ordinary items and showed she obviously put some thought into this. Congratulations on being chosen the the MOST ORIGINAL AVATAR OUT OF 100 CONTESTANTS!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Raviekins

SECOND PLACE PRIZE OF 1000g! WINNER: Zuna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zuna

*TWO* THIRD PLACE PRIZES OF 500g EACH! (We had a tie and I thought I'd dish out another 500g). WINNERS: Kelyn and Spechul Cheese!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kelyn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Spechul Cheese

TWO RUNNER-UPS WIN 250g EACH! WINNERS: .+RubberGloves+. and Miss Pingu! (chosen for their originality and great use of a variety of colors)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..+RubberGloves+.

User ImageMiss Pingu</center>

<center>Contestants
In no particular order... </center>

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[AllSpice]

2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Asuki [ Pass to Round 2]

3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deism [ Pass to Round 2]

4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.FelixWakamaru [ Pass to Round 2]

5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.hEILz_mIGNOn [ Pass to Round 3 ]

6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lone Crow

7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Maid Muffin [ Top 10 ]

8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meeka-chan

9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pop_Tarts [ Pass to Round 2]

10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ra Chan

11. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..+RubberGloves+. [ Runner-Up! ]

12. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rose Hilton

13. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shinoku

14. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Spechul Cheese [ Third Place ]

15. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.StrwbrryGashes [ Pass to Round 3 ]

16. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Suteki Chimari

17. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The lady dragon

18. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The New Dagger

19. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Xx japan-man xX [ Pass to Round 2]

20. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[~McNugget~] [ Pass to Round 2]

21. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ddr_dorkie

22. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ezpi [ Top 10 ]

23. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Face Rape

24. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hittokiri battousi

25. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kiddo the fox-phoenix

26. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Narao

27. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surya Eos [ Pass to Round 2]

28. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[.T.A.I.N.T.E.D.] [ Pass to Round 3 ]

29. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~HKC Guardian Angel~ [ Pass to Round 2]

30. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.D_DAMEON

31. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jem chan [ Top 10 ]

32. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kcana [ Pass to Round 2]

33. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Midori_Keiko

34.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ommi_negro9

35. User Image[D.I.P] [ Pass to Round 3 ]

36. User ImageRaisetsu [ Pass to Round 2]

37. User ImageRisika7 [ Pass to Round 3 ]

38. User ImageNakago_Chan

39. User ImageNyika [ Pass to Round 2]

40. User Image Star Kissed Love [ Pass to Round 2]

41. User ImageJonas Albrecht

42. User Image.[Dotty.] [ Pass to Round 2]

43. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Cardamon] [ Pass to Round 2]

44. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Puke Queen] [ Pass to Round 2]

45. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.aeva_mae

46. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elixate [ Pass to Round 3 ]

47. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Enop

48. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lady_Denna

49. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Marmarmary [ Pass to Round 2]

50. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh So Sexy Smoking Parrot

51. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pink_Haired_Nightmare

52. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pinoy Heat

53. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shibuji [ Pass to Round 2]

54. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tear Mage

55. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Totorochic [ Pass to Round 2]

56. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wolfie [ Pass to Round 3 ]

57. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Xan-Phorie Rei

58. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Xx badluck xX

59. User ImageInverse Preception

60. User ImageSors [ Pass to Round 2]

61. User ImageMiss Pingu [ Runner-Up ]

62. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[.Guacamole.] [ Pass to Round 2]

63.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.kitty_kat202

64. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shattered Jewel

65. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zuna [ Second Place ]

66. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meowzy [ Pass to Round 3 ]

67. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lord Led

68. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Imaginary_friend [ Pass to Round 2]

69. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Kittie]

70. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kanato

71. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._Neromuu_

72. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Ginlyfair~ [ Pass to Round 3 ]

73. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Drake (Imp) [ Pass to Round 2]

74. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HalloAnnie

75. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jagged1

76. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Laroka

77. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Raviekins [ First Place ]

78. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(clementine lipstick)

79. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Atrocious [ Pass to Round 3 ]

80. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kelyn [ Third Place ]

81. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Max Fischer-Valuck

82. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vlinder [ Pass to Round 3 ]

83. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.FalconistKeero

84. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[P][O][K][E] [ Top 10 ]

85. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hungry Pineapple [ Pass to Round 2]

86. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.elements8ter

87. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.foamy the squirel00

88. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.++[Shady.Jane]++ [ Pass to Round 2]

89. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x.Ollie.x

90. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Captain Sexy

91. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.JuneBerry

92. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Radia [ Pass to Round 3 ]

93. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zephyr Moon [ Pass to Round 3 ]

94. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.J.U.N.K.I.E [ Pass to Round 3 ]

95. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yumiko-kun [ Pass to Round 3 ]

96. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Paul_Maud_Dib1

97. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.SilverLute

98. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ Last resort ]

99. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.David3148

100. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.wwe_goldbergs_#1_fan [ Pass to Round 2]
EDIT: First post.

Hah.

Frozen Sex Symbol

If there is no fee and I fit the qualifactions I would like to enter.
Lol it's fine, Duckie... I don't think I can delete anyways. I still need to work out some rules and stuff before I get this thing going. ;D
Deism
If there is no fee and I fit the qualifactions I would like to enter.

Erm.. hold your horses please. I need to decide on the rules and stuff before I start accepting people. (:

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
when you get it started and such I would be happy to enter ^_^
the lady dragon
when you get it started and such I would be happy to enter ^_^

sweatdrop
I'll join. Would you reserve a spot for me?
bwahaha, i'll join everyone who ignored that post saying that this thread is under construction and ask for a spot for me!

can 1 lyk3 j0in? xd
O_o

For free?

I'll join! heart
Reserve a spot for me as well, please. whee
*reserves space for when rules are made*
You might not be eligible once I write the rules.. so please wait. And I would rather you didn't post but... >< sweatdrop
[ Lucifer ]
You might not be eligible once I write the rules.. so please wait. And I would rather you didn't post but... >< sweatdrop
Crap. Sorry Mr. Lucifer. I think I started a post trend. sweatdrop

Just put on the first post, 'DON'T POST, DAMNIT'.
Eh, I'm not really that unique yet, but sure.

By the way, I love the ava Lucifer. The only thing I'd suggest is some sort of shades, probably Romani.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff