Welcome to Gaia! ::

sweatdrop YEP IT SURE DOES sweatdrop
I like it a lot! However I like SO2 better.
Kitty! Domo!
i love this game! 3nodding i havent finished it yet but it still kicks butt!( you can proable tell from my sig who my favorite character is 3nodding )
I cant even say how cool this game was. If you havent beaten it yet, do so. And there are several endings. I am still trying to get them all. If anyone wants they can message me and I can tell them about it.
hells yea it kicks a** but i prefur the second game blaugh
that game is awsome,still haven't beat it yet,weird plot twist sweatdrop
but is'nt that what makes it good 3nodding 3nodding
darktiger541
i love this game! 3nodding i havent finished it yet but it still kicks butt!( you can proable tell from my sig who my favorite character is 3nodding )

YAY!! Another fellow Albel Nox fan!! ^_^ Nice signature ^_^
One of my all time favorite games that kicks some serious a**!! I have yet to beat the game >is currently somewhere on 2nd disk< but what I've seen of the game so far is absolutly incredable! Love the animation, love the cinematic scenes, love the real time battle, love the story line, love the music, and LOVE heart ALBEL NOX heart 3nodding 3nodding If you havn't played the game I highly recommend playing it biggrin
Great game.

Though, I was never able to beat it. Because of an unfortunate incident related to my friend Maia accidently saving over my data at 3 AM one fateful morning.

And, where was my last savepoint? Right before the end boss, of course.

I don't think I've been that close to crying in quite a few years. And, I didn't have the heart to replay the game after my excessive powering up, all dungeons cleared, tons of invented stuff, etc.

I just couldn't do it.

But, it was a blast to play, so I'll probably try to replay it in a year or two.
hey its kool i have the game blaugh blaugh
is some there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas