Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, and welcome. The Gorgon College is a college that specializes inall subjects, and has appeared on the top of the charts for best college. Gorgon College is about only three or two years old, hey, no one's keeping track. It is set near the beach, so on weekends instead of studying, many will go out into the ocean for a swim most likely. We do encourage education though, but do not really feel like disciplining the pupils. We just have a few rulesd, like the following;

1. No godmoding or powerplaying, you won't make any new friends that way.
2. Keep violence and romance pg 13 rated. The fights must have a really good reason. Romance is allowed and encouraged, but if it goes too far, take it to pms.
3. No riots, or the such.
4. Respect other students and teachers.
5. Be literate, no *'s, .:'s, or any of that as a matter of fact. Speak in third person, with correct grammer and punctuation.
6. Indicate wether or not your speaking out of character or not, if so, use OOC: or ()'s.
7. Have fun!
8. Oh, and you can play two characters, but its advised you do one. I play all extra characters like the principal or teachers not taken.

The school is really huge, what can I say. With lush green gardens, and so forth. The halls have light brown tiled floors, and the pictures dipict the founders of the school. At the entrance, there are many hallways, and there is a bulliten board dipicting classes. There are three floors, and ontop of the roof is where those who are taking astronemy, will be having most of their classes up there.

Classes, or careers you need to learn about before undergoing them:
Health(Any kind of doctor training)
Teaching(history, writing, math, art, technology, music, physical education, etc.)
Art
Literature(writing basically.)
Technology
Astronemy
Law and justice(lawyer, judge.)
Protection(Firefighters, police officers.)
Pics (Our word for classes that have to do with use of camera and so forth.)
Chemistry
Science

1st floor: Health, Teaching, Art, and literature.
2nd floor: Technology, Law and justice, Protection.
3rd floor: Pics, Chemistry, and Science.

Please fill out the application form if you are to attend, and send it to me by pm so we don't litter the board with applications. Please write this all in third person, as well as in your posts. Thanks! ^^

Name: (Full name, middle name not really needed but it is your choice.)
Age: (We admit people from ages eighteen and up, you can't really be too old for college, can you?)
Hair: (Descriptive length and color.
Eyes:
Skin:
Personality: (Tell us a bit about your character's personality, don't forget to add faults, no one is perfect.)
Classes sad Name at least one.)
Student or teacher?:
Dorm number?: (The dorms will be posted in fifth post I'm going to make soon. So just hold tight.)
Other: (Anything you feel like we should know about your character.)

Next post: Banned list. This is for those who broke the rules, or didn't really listen to what I said.
Third post: Updates, please look at this every time you come to this rp so your updated.
Fourth post: Descriptions, remember to pm me the application form.
Fifth Post: Dorms
Sixth Post: Like the updates, please look at it frequently. This posts the Setting basically, so you know weather, etc.
Banned List: None. I would much prefer if we keep it that way.
Updates:
Recent Principal: Mr. Gorgon of course. ^^
Descriptions:
Name: Emiko Amarante
Hair: Long silver white that falls like silk to her waist.
Eyes: A dark green with light green and golden flecks.
Skin: Pale.
Personality: Gentle, kind, loves to laugh. Depending on her mood, she can be either outgoing or shy, she switches off. Not very agressive, not being able to attend many sports, all though she will play tennis.
Classes: Art, Drawing, Technology, Astronemy, Law and justice.
Student or teacher?: Student.
Dorm number: Dorm #9
Other: None

Name: Mimiko (Mimi) Kagawa
Hair: Cherry brown, thin, and whispy. Her hair falls just to her shoulders
Eyes: Green
Skin: Fair
Personality: Mimi is very expressive, and in many ways naive. She tends to leap before she looks and let's people walk on her sometimes. If you're ever in a pickle or a jam, Mimi is going to throw herself to your feet untill it's fixed, offering her own supplies, wisdom, and if need be, housing.
Classes: Art, Tech, Chemistry, Health, and Astronamy
Student or teacher?: Student
Dorm number?: We're numbah 1! We're numbah 1!
Other: She's single!

Name: Sinned
Hair: Long until her hips, the top is white (Bleeched) and under it's black, they are most of the time curled.
Eyes: Depest dark green eyes.
Skin: Pale as snow.
Personality: She is silent, calm and always ready to help. She is dangerously jealous and hold everything inside and hide her pain behind a smile.
Classes: Art, astronomy and law and justice.
Dorm number?: 19

Name: Cloud Richocet Sycamore
Hair: Light orange, thick and greasy, falls to shoulders
Eyes: Dark green
Skin: Common white
Personality: Likes to be alone instead of with people he knows but is fine with people he doesn't know , very short fuse, and a wimp; he'll back out of anything if he can.
Classes: Art, Tech, Chemistry
Dorm number?: 13, my lucky number.
Other: Scared of water, hates sports.

Name: Lene F. Channing
Hair: Layered onyx of varied lengths, framed against his face.
Eyes: Pale grey
Skin: Fair
Personality: Lene consts of a level-headed temper and an awkward composition of humorous, care-free behavior. In general, he's very easy-going and tends to enjoy all company, able to respond evenly toward sou banter or impression. He takes absent pride in trying to make others smile, though it's been taken either way as he's known to make many frown in turn {by accident!} But in most situations, he's encouragingly optimistic, and always tries to see things on the other side of the rainbow.
Classes: Art, Literature, Technology, Astronomy, Pics, Chemistry
Studen or teacher?: Student
Dorn number?:
Other: Hasn't had a girlfriend since the fifth grade. Just too damn friendly!

Name: Asmodei D'Ocaso LeMorte
Hair: Purple hair, braided with all manner of gems. Shoulder length, it covers half od his face at all times. The gems click gently with one another when he moves around.
Eyes: His visible eye is of the deepest blue and expresses coldness, seeming serene, though completely devoid of emotion.
Skin:
Personality: For some reason, Asmodei is always serious. He is never seen with anybody, except for his Siamese cat, Garuda, which follows hims around everywhere he is allowed. Asmodei rarely smiles, and when he does, it's usually over something he should't be smiling about, few people have heard his laughter. He avoids all manner of human company, but he is always willing to lend an ear and some advice, so long as the person does not think that makes them buddy-buddy.
Classes: Astronomy, Technology
Dorm number?: 7
Other: Asmodei is really serious and cold with everyone, so please do not make up some c**k-and-bull story within the RP of how you and he got along. (This goes out to everyone.)

Name: Angel Lisa
Hair: (This is in real life) She has hair down to the middle of her back. It's Dyed red, but her natural light brown is beginning to show through. She has black high lights, and blnde bangs. And is soo getting purple high lights
Eyes: Light blue
Skin: Light brown tan
Personality: Lissa has no self confidence. She puts her self down alot, but loves to boost other peoples egos. She loves to be aroound people, but can get jealous easily. Though she hides it quite well. She tends to have mood swings. Is hyper one minute, and the next she's down in the dumps. She loves to hug people, and be hugged. She tends to get along better with males since she's bi
Classes: Literature, and art
Dorm number?: Would like dorm 18. And hopefully be able to have a male room mate
Dorms:
The dorms are basically rooms you stay in for the night to sleep and live in while attending Gorgon College. Each room can store only two people. You may choose either a boy or girl to be your roomate, but it has to be alright with them. All dorms are on the third floor.

Dorm 1~Mimiko (Mimi) Kagawa (Lost_in_You)
Dorm 2~
Dorm 3~
Dorm 4~
Dorm 5~
Dorm 6~
Dorm 7~ Asmodei D'Ocaso LeMorte (Asmodei)
Dorm 8~
Dorm 9~ Emiko Amarante(Emiko#1) and Lene F. Channing (Impolite)
Dorm 10~
Dorm 11~
Dorm 12~
Dorm 13~Cloud Richocet Sycamore (Cloud Sycamore)
Dorm 14~
Dorm 15~
Dorm 17:~
Dorm 18~Angel Lissa(...Fallen...Angel...)
Dorm 19~ Sinned(Underworld Sinned Child)
Dorm 20~
Time and so forth:
Month: July
Season: Summer
Sky: Bright blue with white fluffy clouds, although the weather mn says there is going to be a light shower.
Temp: Nicely wram. I was never good at temperatures. ^^;
Time: About noon.
Day: Saturday, the weekend. The only class on the weekends is Astronemy.
(Intro is coming, meanwhile you can read everything and stuff.)
(( redface ))
The clock in Dorm #nine ticked away, as its occupants were mostly silent. There were two beds, one empty, the other holding a nineteen year-old girl. You couldn't see her pale face, but you could tellthat her silk like silver white hair was streaming all down her back and to her waist. Her head was buried in her arms that were crossed in front of her, kicking her legs up an down. Her head was at the foot of her bed, and her feet that only sported white socks one the other. The clock struck noon, resuming its soft ticking. In between the two beds was a small bedside table, with an alarm clock and phone. On the left side of the bed with Emiko, which was the name of the girl, was a desk. It was wood, with a chair. It had a mirror, a laptop, and many papers scattered across it. To the far right besides the unoccupied bed, was the bathroom.

You could say there was another presence, but it wasn't human. There was a small black cage near the foot of the bed, carrying a small lop eared bunny. It had tan poofy fir, with white patches and liquid black eyes. It was hopping around in circles, making it clear while it's master had named him Loco.

Two dark green eyes with light green and golden flecks peered out of her arms, and looked around. Emiko sat up on her knees, and stretched, then glanced at the window, which overlooked the grounds and depicted a perfect day. She yawned. She was wearing a sleevless grey shirt that had a black collar and black buttons that went down the middle. She was wearing a billowing black skirt that reached her ankles. Emiko was not goth, but this was what her outfit was today.

(Sorry, it probably wasn't to the best of my abilities, but I am much better then this.)
(Lost_in_You, it is a lovely profile and all, but you did not pm it to me like I asked. I give second chances though, so would you kindly pm me the profile, and edit your post more to a reply in roleplay?)
Thud. "OW! ..s**t..." Mimiko hissed between her teeth and rubbed the new bump on her head. "Rrrrg, come here you little b*****d." She growled as well as she could and stretch her hand and torso as far as they'd go under her bed..which she had just bumped her head against earlier.

"Yes!" Mimiko shimmied out and held out her prize triumphantly, it was her chemistry notes. She stood up and ran a hand through her cherry brown hair, letting it fall lightly on her shoulders. "Hey, Cocoa, where's your scratchy toy?"

"MreoOw.." A fat furry lump of a cat looked boredly up at her owner from the bed, slightly disgruntled from being woken up from Mimiko's cussing. Mimiko huffed, "Fine. I'll buy you a new one later."

Mimiko took her notes and sat down at her desk, she propped the notes up in her lap and against the edge of the desk and turned on her laptop. Cocoa meowed again and jumped off the bed to sit on her desk, and the papers that she had neatly placed by her laptop. "Cocoa! Don't sit on those I need them to write my chemistry paper!!" She shoved the cat off and the fur ball left her master with the shake of her tail.

"Ugh..now, let's start this dumb thing." The computer had finished booting, so Mimiko turned on her Word program and began typing.
(Its alright, apology accepted. It happens. ^^ )
(Thank-you for sending it to me on pm, I appreciate it. Most people if I correct them because they did something wrong, accedantal or not, they stomp off with tempers. So, anyway, your character has been added. ^^)
((So I see, and I'm going to edit all of these nasty little OOCs with actual posts. Hope you enjoy my marvolous entry! blaugh ))
(Aww...Kitty! blaugh Sorry, I've had a sort of soft spots for cats because my mother is alergic to them and I can't have one. You post is nicely done! ^^)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff