Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Kids

Do you want kids?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 20, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 > >>

Who wants to have them? I don't. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with the proliferation of our species, but kids aren't for me. I'd be preforming a public servic by not reproducing. I'd warp those kids' minds so bad... yeah. Does anyone feel this way?
Quite the opposite, sir. I hope to one day have children of my own. I'm pretty maternal, though, so, ehn.
Kids are cute, unless you are raising them or babysitting them. ******** children. They're (one of) the reasons I like men.

I want to adopt.
Uhh, yeah I'm probably gonna have kids, I just don't know if I'll go insane trying to keep them under control sweatdrop
I don't know. I'm not ready to be thinking about having any kids though...

Hygienic Paladin

I would love to have children. I feel sorry for the woman who ends up marrying me though, we'd end up having like 11 kids just for all the names I want to use. whee
nope..no kids...i dont want to spread the st00piedity.....
I'd have my own kid(s). It's fun when they gang up and torture another older kid.
Kids r awsome.
I don't have the patience for children.
The Emo
Kids are cute, unless you are raising them or babysitting them. ******** children. They're (one of) the reasons I like men.

Me too. Four words... Fool proof birth control.
xXSilverSpikeXx
nope..no kids...i dont want to spread the st00piedity.....

Yeah, kids from you would probably have that..
No woman will ever want to have kids with me. Women see that I'm too crazy, that my kind dont live very long. So they dont want kids that they will outlive. Simple as that.
Brandon Taylor
The Emo

Me too. Four words... Fool proof birth control.

4 words: Millenium Force, 5 times

My Aunt was one month pregnant, and she rode the Millenium Force (Cedar Point Amusement Park) and she exclaimed "s**t! Who needs an abortion when you just gotta ride that thing 5 times, huh?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff