Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looking for a good anime style artist willing to draw A rp chacter for me. He is a ninja and the game is set in the naruto universe. he is a jounin lvl ninja please post or pm me if intristed will pay 3k gaia gold. this si still open. andhasnt bin comisoned yet. so if you can draw good aniem style stuff reply.
colored or black and white? Color

he looks in his teens. (between 13 and 17)

Hair style and/or color: Bangs in front long down to just below his face and almost cover his eyes and short spikey in the back. silver hair with a light blue tint.(ever so faint)
Hieght: around 4 feet 6 inch
Eye color if colored/style *mean or innocent etc*: red sharingan(see below and it has 3 circle thigns in it the shapes inthe eye that is)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pose:this pose but no knife in mouth and lookign at the camara instead of down.

Or one wear he is standing and looking cool and confidant.

Outfit. lose fiting pants (dbz/cloud) style with shin high boots that buckle closed in sevrle spots. A Konoha ninja head band over his forhead and a ninja mask(see image below for example)

and a blak short sleave top. infact this exsact top.(see below image)

With ninja wraps along the for arm of his left hand and all the way up his right from fingers to shoulder. just forarm on left.
Looking for a full size picture with a dynamic pose.
bump I'll do it but I'll need details and do i get paid?
oh nvm I do. if I do it. I will! biggrin
yes 3k gaia gold. and the details our he is 20 exsactly but has a very yung apearance to him (looks 17-1 cool He stands about 5 11. His eyes have the sharingan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(it has three of the wierd circle flame shapes.)

Lose fitting pants like clouds (from ff7)

and wears a black skin tight shirt that goes up into a ninja mask like Kakashies

with an open Chunin/junin vest
(the green evst there wearing)

he has silver hair with his bangs goign down in fornt of his face and slightly spike dup hair in the back that is kidna short. he also has Ninja wraps on his forarms that look tatered. he has a lean semi muscaler build.
liek you can tell there is muscle but its nto liek buff man body builder. and skinny body size (not to skinny just slightley smaller than avrige)
he wears his head band on his forhead Under his bangs
if it is super good i will pay up to 5k gaia gold. and um.. any othe rinformation you need? and may i ask if it can be done in the next hour or so couse the chacter i am amkeign si for a game that starts in an hour an a half.
oh yeah... he has Shin high goth boots. that buckle (nos pikes) and not plat form
thankx for this. it rely helps me out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces