Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not kidding. I don't normally talk to people at school except for like three friends. Two of them have become overly agitating to talk to. It's just like my mind is being a magnifying glass and making everyone's flaws bigger looking than they actually are. Even my best friend (the last friend) is starting to get on my nerves. I feel like just.. destroying. I don't want to feel this way, what shoudl I do?
crape1
... and?
"Help? What should I do?"
Tarokazu Toshi
I'm not kidding. I don't normally talk to people at school except for like three friends. Two of them have become overly agitating to talk to. It's just like my mind is being a magnifying glass and making everyone's flaws bigger looking than they actually are. Even my best friend (the last friend) is starting to get on my nerves. I feel like just.. destroying. I don't want to feel this way, help?
Hmm..I know how you feel, where everything around you is just irritating. I would suggest this though. Just spend a couple days, locking yourself in your room or something and just being alone. Think about what is makeing you so irritated about things. I used to do that, though it took me at lest a week to really get a break from things.
There must be a reason you feel this way, are you under a lot of stress?
The only thing i can say of what you said is that I think you need to be a little more socially active. You should also be a little more open to other people, by having conversations while trying to make new friends.
It sounds like you just need to get over it, maybe focus a little less on them and a bit more on yourself.
Go to a counselor. I'm going to one for the same thing.
Alexina Lux
There must be a reason you feel this way, are you under a lot of stress?
No not really... I'm normally a pretty happy and nice person.
Matrix Ninjai
The only thing i can say of what you said is that I think you need to be a little more socially active. You should also be a little more open to other people, by having conversations while trying to make new friends.
That's bad too, being antisocial runs in the family, my mom, grandma, great grandma, all hate talking to people.
Consult people about your issues?
Wait, that's what you were doing...
Consult real people about your issues?

Good luck.
Tanken Overcast
Consult people about your issues?
Wait, that's what you were doing...
Consult real people about your issues?

Good luck.
But you just got to the issue at hand! I hate talking to real people, they agitate me, I've tried it and it didn't help.
i dunno... how do you see YOURSELF as a person?
xKrymsonx
i dunno... how do you see YOURSELF as a person?
I don't know... I see a confused person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff