Welcome to Gaia! ::

It was a cold night. The weak light of the moon still managed to get through the fog, wich was suprising. The fog that had made it's way over the village of Shadan in less then 15 minutes. A dark figure could be seen moving through the fog, it seemed dangerous but in fact, it was just a young lady from 17 years old. Searching for a place to sleep that night, but every tavern she had bin so far, was full. No one wanted to be outside with weather like this. Dark clouds were now filling the air and moved in front of the moon, making the streets totally dark, raindrops started falling gently. Within a few minutes, the young lady was totally soaked.

Dangerous Informer

((will join and will get a friend to join also))

Dangerous Informer

((Class- Necromancer
Weapons- none (hands mostly cast if no one knows =D)
Armor- Robe
Name- Nendale Aina’Val
Race- Dark elf
Age- 20 in humon years
Description: Red eyes, white hair and hands glow mysteriously. Anyone that she touches feels like their soul is being taken away. She sometimes has a cloth that she puts around her hands to prevent touching people when she helps them. She doesn’t think to herself either, she mostly whispers to herself. She is mostly sad and has a bad temper about stuff that doesn’t even in clue her or of her past. Her robe is like a dress, red top and bottom and a cloak. Around her neck is a golden necklace with green gems in it. No one knows of her history exp for Dameness herself because no one has asked her about her past before.))
Montarie_Linwen
((will join and will get a friend to join also))
((here

Class- Shadow knight
Weapons- A two handed spear and a heavy blade
Armor- Plated armor and some leather (see siggy pic of DE to know what she looks like)
Name- Vaeru
Race- Dark elf
Age- 21 in humon years
Description- Green eyes and black hair that goes down to her hip that is pulled back. She is part warrior and part necromancer. She can take peoples life’s away but she doesn’t wish for that. She just wants everyone to like her (which most people do). She has a fun way of attitude though. She is playful and almost clueless when they aren’t fighting but when they are she seems to get smarter and more serious about fighting. She has been wandering the world for 4 years now. When she was at the age of 18 a fairy found her and stayed with her. She really didn’t care about the fact that the fairy was with her. Her father was a guard to the Dark elf king and died in battle when she was 17. Her mother died when she was 5. She wishes that she could see her father again but she knows that probly wouldn’t happen unless she finds someone who can revive him.))
moving through the village wrapped in a cloak. the man has green eyes that can be seen through his low hood covering the other features of his face. even though it is raining he doesn't seem to be wet at all.
she watches the figure moving and entered another tavern but when they told her there wasn't a room, she walked out again. She sighed softly, wrapping her cloak around her a bit tighter.

Dangerous Informer

Slowly a dark like figure walked into the town. Red eyes looking back and forth between each house. Looking for something it slowly stopped. It looked around its self to see if anyone was coming. It actually was a female dark elf instead of a figure. Her dark skin almost blended into the night.
Vaeru walked into the town slowly. She noticed the fog. 'Odd. Never seen fog that thick before.' she thought to herself. She shruged and went on. She slowly came to the entrance of a tavern. She looked inside it to see how many people there were.

Tipsy Player

Class- warrior
Weapons- two handed axe
Armor- metal armoer under regauler clothes
Name- dune
Race- half human, half demon
Age- 19
Description: looks like avatar. Nothing known about his past.

Tipsy Player

*Walks trough town hiding in the fog.* Looks pretty dead to me. *Continues sneaking trough town.*
walking past the figure outside the tavern ((Zandra)) he goes up to the next inn. going in the inn keeper comes up to me, "Gods man, haven't seen you in an age."
"good to see you too Bran. i need my room please."
"sure, sure. you know ever since my wife left me the business has been droping lately." the man called Bran says as he walks up stairs.
after a few minutes Bran is seen coming down again.
Vaeru noticed that it was mostly packed. She then turned around and lended agains the wall. She pulled her long black hair out of the way to sit down. She sighed. 'Where to get a good night sleep?' she thought to herself.
she coughed and looked around, seeing more figures, a streak of her blonde hair was reflected by some weak light wich came from a window next to her, what also could be seen were two deep brown eyes.

Tipsy Player

*Hears someone couching.* I'm not alone out here. *Grabs his axe and starts walking to were the couch came from.*

Dangerous Informer

The girl also known as Nendale, walked on. She looked around. "Other people." she whispered. She then pulled a cloth out and covered her hands with it. She then sighed. She looked at the tavern and turned her head quickly and walked faster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff