Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name:Ken Thomas
Nickname: KT, Youngblood
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Fighting Style: Kenpo, Capoeira, Art of War, XMA
Weapon:Body, Staff, Nunchaku, Kendo Stick, Tonja
Special Abilities:Increased strength and agility. Speed is unbearable. Mastered an art taught to him by his master, Narmi Daikamori, Art of War, known for it's finisher, the 5 stages of War
Short Bio: Grew up in Athens, GA. Won a trip around the world in a contest. He learned Kenpo in Japan, Capoeira in Brazil, Art of War in Japan, and XMA in LA. Began fighting with these styles when he was 15. And now has come to Gaia.
Why I should be accepted: Because I have one heluva work ethic. And Im funny.
(Disregard MurasaiRyo's post. It's a long story and a big mistake. Please Delete his post soon.)
Name biggrin an
Nickname: Little Dan
Race: British
Fighting Style: Fencer
Weapon: Epee
Special Ability: Thousand Thrusts
Why I should be accepted: Cause I'm agile and have won many a battle against multiple foes. I dont give up until victory is mine.
*walks in and sits down*
.....wow i havnt been here in a long while.
Is this place even remotely active anymore? *tear*

Wealthy Widow

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
*Slowly walks in, and looks around.*
Wow I havent been in here for a long a** time.
*walks in and looks around * damn theyve remodled it ...O_O
Is there a fighting style involved here? Like T1 possibly?

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8&mforum=thebladesorder

Go to that link if you don't know what T1 is. It'd help to actually do fights with some experience instead of freestyle. *shrugs* It just comes off as "noobish" to me.
*walks in, looks around*

oooook? sweatdrop
*walks in and trips*
OWW...i always used to trip there
Name: Jon
Nick name: Logain
Race: Human
Fighting style:Aile
Weapan: Sword, Body
Special Abilities: Agility, can turn into a big dark grey wolf
Bio: One day he woke up beside the rode one day couldnt remember who he was, whilst he was walking down the road some one picked him up and said if he could guard his wagons. early the first night he was with this guy they where attacked by robbers and he didnt have a sword by the time they had found him the had killed the owner of the wagons and backed him into a corner then a kinda red mist went across his visions when it had lifted the robbers where still there but the looked scared, all the color had drained from there faces and where just staring at me then they ran. i looked across into the glass panled door of the cabin i had just lef i saw a hug dark grey wolf staring back at me. after a few second the image slowly turned back into human. later on i found i had great speed and agility and was a master at the sword.
Why should i be accepted: I want to fight
*walks in and shouts out a challange to fight to anyone who will accept it*
*shakes her head at john and continues to look around at the guild surprised at the changes *
*going to the kitchen she made her self a sald and sat down to eat*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces