Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Count >3<

1+ 1 100.0% [ 3265 ]
Total Votes:[ 3265 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1126 1127 1128 > >> >>> »|

Welcome to the Official TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE forum!

User Image

Here you'll be able to just sit back and talk about one of CLAMP's beautiful work!

For those who don't know about TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, it's a cross-over of all the past CLAMP manga put together in a brand new series! Same characters, but different personalities and/or aged! To top it all off, brand new storyline that crosses over with CLAMP's other series, "XXHolic"!

Sakura is the princess of Clow. Syaoran is her childhood friend, and leader of the archaeological dig that cost him his father. Fans of Cardcaptor Sakura will recognize the names and the faces, but these aren't the people you know. This is an alternate reality where everything is familiar and strange at the same time.

Sakura has a mysterious power, a power that no one understands, a power that can change the world. On the day she goes to the dig to declare her love for Syaoran, a mysterious symbol is uncovered that will have vast repercussions for Sakura and Syaoran. It marks the beginning of a quest that will take Syaoran and his friends through worlds that will be familiar to any CLAMP fan, as our heroes encounter places and characters from X, Chobits, Magic Knight Rayearth, xxxHOLiC and many more! But all that matters to Syaoran is his goal: saving Sakura.

The manga is liscenced in the US by Del Rey, and thank god!

Currently the number of manga volumes in Japan are up to volume 15.
And in the US, there is up to volume 10 so far.
The next volume, 11 should be coming out 10/31/2006.

The news of the TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE anime has finally been official by CLAMP themselves! The series premieres in Japan in late spring of 2005 by NHK!

UPDATE - The first season of the Tsubasa anime series has come to a conclusion. The second season should be premiering mid-spring of 2006.

UPDATE - The second season of the Tsubasa anime series has premiered in Japan in the month of April 2006.

And the first season of the anime AND movie has been liscensed in the US by FUNimation.

I think that's about all you need to know!

Banners/Links To Thread

These are banners to put in your own personal signitures to link to this thread! All credits go directly to the owner and creater of each and every banner! Enjoy and help me make the Official TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE forum a wonderful and large place to be!

Banner by Meigumii! Thank you! heart

User Image
The first is already out....
And the second comes out next week.
xolilaznguhjamie
Hey any of you guys Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle by CLAMP fans? I absolutley adore it! The storyline is so cute! I can't wait to read them all when they all come out in the US! 3nodding

I am a huge tsubasarc fan! I heart it!
^_^ I love Tsubasa, it's a great manga! I can't wait till the 2nd volume comes out.
I love Tsubasa! I bought the first volume about a month ago, and fell in love with it! I can't wait until the next volumes come out!
Yeah I have the first volume and I'm getting the second next week! But the third doesn't come out until October!! crying Who here thinks it takes to long to come out!? I do! -Raise Hand- Takes wat too long!! gonk
stafffighter
And the second comes out next week.

really??? i can't wait!! i just love Tsubasa, i was wondering why they came out in xxholic?? i don't really know what it's called but i love all Clamp mangas!!!!! 3nodding
hey there! blaugh
i knoe a site for tsubasa manga...wana knoe the site?

.tag me. 3nodding

~anime lova
hey. i absolutely love Tsubasa. it has a great story line. poor sakura.... and poor Syaoran..... Sakura won't remember their friendship *sniff sniff* crying
angel_of_d
hey. i absolutely love Tsubasa. it has a great story line. poor sakura.... and poor Syaoran..... Sakura won't remember their friendship *sniff sniff* crying

Aww. *hug-hugs angel_of_d*. Don't worry. I'm sure something happens in the end to make it all happy, again. So be happy and look forward to a happy ending ^_^.
I got SO laxy and bored reading Tsubasa.I can see where you guys are coming from loving it so much,but if it didn't have the crossovers its populrity would be more than halved!

So its pretty overrated,but readable.I have high hopes for the esies,and ill continue reading it.

Generous Giver

hold up number 2
I justgot it today at the book store I am so happy, blaugh blaugh blaugh
HELL YES!! VOLUME TWO IS FINALLY OUT!! MY WAIT IS OVER!! sweatdrop Sorry, I had to get that out of the way. I heard about Tsubasa a year before it came out in the states and I had been dying to read it. I bought volume one in May, and have been waiting all summer for vol. 2
It's really great! I just read the first 2 at Borders last night for the first time, after my 2 Clamp-fan friends told me to read it finally. I just started reading Clamp, but Ive at least read most or some of each one. So I get what's going on, it's so sad, I want Sakura to rememeber crying But I know it will all work out in the end heart Yaay!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff