Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is lucid dreaming real?

Yes 0.81578947368421 81.6% [ 31 ]
No 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 1 ]
I need more information first 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 >

Ok for those of you who don't know, lucid dreaming is knowing you are asleep while you are dreaming. Some then take control of the dream. Most people set up a desire before falling asleep, and then once asleep act on this desire.

So I want to know how many believe this is real...I mean knowing your asleep...hmm, seems crazy right?

=)
Here is a link to a site with information on Lucid Dreaming.
http://www.dreamviews.com/
oh no,
i had a dream that i ran over an old lady in a blue car
yeah thats weird i do that.
Its so awesome when that happens.
<3

Unless you're stuck in a horror movie or something.

Once in a lucid dream I thought
'Cool, Imma go fly!'
And then I fell flat on my face.

Atleast it didn't hurt.

>3>
It's not crazy; I get lucid dreams often. More often now in the summer break since I can sleep longer and more restfully. Setting up a desire before falling asleep sounds pretty odd to me though.

This one dream I had, I was just walking down my neighborhood, in a field beside the local elementary school. I realized I was dreaming, and I didn't want to walk, so I gathered up all my willpower, knelt down to concentrate, jumped as high as I could and started to fly! Now that was awesome. whee I don't even remember going back down to the ground.

My deepest dream ever was where I was flying like Peter Pan around tropical islands. neutral
i once was reading harrypotter (book 5) and i fell asleep with it in my hands. In the Book (in real life) iwas up to a part where RonWealey gets a new Broomstick. in my dream a Bellatrix lestrange (voldemorts minion) was teaching harrypotter dark magic. Bellatrix shunned me. so when i left the room with potter and Bellatrix i saw a dementor (grim reaper kinda thing) i was scared like s**t. thejn irealized i had a broomstick on nmy hand i i saw a ledge....i jumped off the ledge and started to flow . it was ******** AWESOME!!!!!!!!... ok, then i had a drema about some kinda viokiing thing, but thats anotheir non-related story...lol xd
It has happened to me. Therefore I believe it to be real.

- Wisdom Provided By Emo Jesus
I would be scared of myself if I were to lucid dream.
I would become some psychotic serial killer in dreamland.

...sweet.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucid dreamers are real and I am one.

Quotable Raider

3,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I had a lucid sex dream for a bit then the dream took over and bite me on the a**.
I have had a couple of those.
when i start to lucid dream....it brings out the Tetsuo in meh XD twisted (Akira)
I'm sure that I have done the many times, but I am the kind of person who rarely remembers his dreams.

The one time I do remember this happening was during a Nightmare when I was 8, and I was all "Screw this! I don't need to be scared." So I pinched myself and got 'transported' to another dream. I was at school, but everyone was trying to kill me. A minute or so later, I realized it was the weekend, why am I at school, so I pinched myself again.
Finally, I woke up in my bed, went downstairs and my teacher was down there, so I pinched myself yet again and I finally for sure woke up.
Not after pinching myself for real and hurting my arm.
Congratz you were all my gunnie pig experiments...

http://www.dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?p=500066#post500066

My goal was to disprove the fallacy that "many people don't believe lucid dreaming exists" claim. It looks like there is no one who believes it is false, or if they do they have not come forward.

Now it is entirely possible that there are many people who do not believe in it, however, the results from this thread would disagree with that concept.
that experiment was kinda random, why didn't you just prove it existed by trying to have one? read or clock, check it again and see what isn't there, theres a lot of ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff