Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head count-

+1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Trust me, I have the gold. XD

These are my(and friends) Harry Potter RP characters... so don't be alarmed if you are entirely confused by their profiles. It is set in a Canadian School much like Hogwarts. You may check out the Rp if you wish, HERE.

NOTE! Some characters have a skull pin in their hair- they are in a league of Voldemort followers

Rules!
!>your prices must be resonable
!>gift art is LOVED!
!>Be kind- no dissing my friends
!> Obey Gaian TOS
!> I won't visit your shop- you want my commision, you post your art here.
!> I'd prefer you to use one of the outfits I made for them on the doll maker, but if you can't just tell me and I'll probably let you just do what you wish with th clothing

Think you're up to it? Ok simply post 2 or 3 samples of your work or give me your DA url so I can look around and tell me the price range... if I want something I'll tell you if I don't I'll thank you for your time none the less! but I try not to be a picky person with art.

Content:

1. Rules
2. Marlie
4. Lielyn
5. Raven
6. James
7. Aidan
9. Eileen
10. art FORM
15. CASS, SAN, AMOS, STREET,
User ImageUser ImageDOB March 15 - 16
Year :: 6
House :: Feare
Wand ::
11 1/2'' monkeywood*light but strong*, inchantment of rose water.
Apearence ::
Marlie has dark brown hair, much like hersister who had a very pretty blonde. Her eyes are very unique from most people she meets, they were already nearly purple before she became a vampire, but when she was bit the red the was supposed to over take her human eye color instead strengthend the purple coloring of her eyes.

Marlie's style of dress as evolved from a gothic style to a more girly/punk outlook on style.
Attitude ::
Marlie used to be a very gothic form, she only looked out of her sister and no one else, if anyone threatend her sister or made fun of her theywould have had Marlie to deal with, so It was no surprise when she was pissed with Cass, who had killed Sain.
User ImageUser ImageHowever Cass was more powerful then her and managed to turn her.

Her sister's death revived her in a way, not at first however- she was deturmined to be killed just after her sister was killed and she was turned. however the experience has helped her to realise that she had never really known who she was. Now she tries to discover this, while also looking for a cute to the vampiric curse she has on her. She wishes to find a way to be human again.

She still refuses to wear the Feare uniform as she finds it to be no help in helping her to discover who she is and what she likes. so instead she wears what she likes, usually in the colors of their house even though she'd rather not have to worry about it.

Possible Movie Actress match:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rachel Weisz

User Image
Drawn by me, Marlie Tru
heart another chara soon to come heart
NOT AN HP CHARACTER.... but I do need him drawn
Lystral
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lielyn Risque
5'11'' ; 27
Human

User Image
User ImageUser Image

DOB - 16
Year :: 6
Wand :: 12 1/2'' monkeywood*light but strong* , drop from the fountain of life.
Apearence :: dark purple hair and silver eyes. She is in a class of her own for originality. She is a bit on the goth side but only as much as need be. Rest of the time she's just a b***h.
Attitude :: She doesn't mean to be but she's a bit of a jerk. She only does it cause she knows that she could kill anyone if they got to know her too well. She does have a mean streak but she can also have a brave streak. kind to only two girls, Marlie and Lex. Like Marlie, she hates the Feare uniform so she impravises. Unlike Marlie- she gets in trouble for it.
Bio :: Raven is a girl from an awkward family. She always had powers, even as a baby. That was the strange hting cause she's muggle-born. But now she hates and also fears muggles for her parents sent her to an insane assylum when she was just a kid. they hoped that the doctors could cure their daughter of her gifts. instead it just helped them to grow. she rareily uses her wand, she doesn't need it. She has a gift to be able to use the spells mentally, she simply has to think them and they happen.
She is quite afraid of the dark. Freaks out and practically goes TRULY insane when she's left alone in it. She begins to hear things and see things then has aniety attacks and theres no living with her after that.

Possible actress Match:
Scarlett Johansson
User Image
User Image
James Dean Hart

User ImageUser Image

DOB Oct/3 - 14
Year :: 4th
House :: Swann
Wand :: 10'' , Yew Wood, vampire fang
Apearence :: Black hair and hazel eyes. The hair is wavy and pretty short. 5'10'' (still growing)
Attitude :: He's a trickster. Leader of the pack. He will pick on Raven and Les more then they have chances to retaliate. and acts more like a marauder then the marauders did. As crazy as it sounds.
Bio :: James is Harry Potter's cousin. His mom was James Potter's squib sister, Joan. and his father was a muggle. When Harry's parents were killed James was 2 years old. Harry came to live with them, dumbledor thought that just maybe James Potter's blood (namely Joan) would be able to protect harry. About a year later James parents were attacked by death eaters. Luckily for James and Harry, they had been off visiting Adrian Lowell's family. James parents ended up in an insane asylum and Harry went off to live with the dursleys. James didn't need to go there, they had no relation to him. So he went to live with Adrian. Dumbledor wanted it to be someone in the order of the phoenix that had james. A year later, when James was 4, Adrian finally made it legal and adopted the boy. HE had been living there with Adrian and his young twins, Aidan and Lark. James was only one month older then the twins so they all got a long very well.
Poor Adrian, who was friends with the marauders in high school, now had two boys who acted like James and Sirius. they were a bit of a handful. James is an Animagi, and though it's not a stag, he doesn't mind. Linx are just as cool, no?

Possible Actor Match:
Jensen Ackles
Aidan Lowell

User ImageUser ImageDOB November 3 - 14
Year :: 4th
House :: Swann
Wand :: 12 1/2 inches, yew, hair of a werewolf
Apearence :: Blond hair, brown eyes, 5' 9" (still growing). Hair is very messy.
Attitude :: Trickster, James' "sidekick" if you can call it that. He's a nosy, hyper blabbermouth and fears nothing except very angry girls. Not getting along too well with Lark lately, since she made him and James get their Animagi registered. They're so obsessed with the Marauders that they act exactly like them and flip over everything to do with that subject.
Bio :: Aidan's father, Adrian Lowell, is an Auror who's in the Order of the Phoenix. When Aidan and his twin Lark were 2, his parents were attacked by Death Eaters. His mother was killed while his father was lucky enough to escape. This happened shortly before Voldemort's downfall, and then Adrian took in James and adopted him later on. James has been more like Aidan's twin than Lark has.
Adrian freaked out at first when James and Aidan first acted like Marauders. Now he's used to it, but it's still scary sometimes.
Aidan's Animagus is a silver wolf, hence the nickname "Howler."
pronunciation: Eye-dan

Possible Actor Match:
patrick flueger
heart another character may come here heart
Basics

User ImageUser ImageDOB February 7 - 13
Year :: 3rd
Wand :: 10 inches, redwood, and phoenix feather (tends to do strange, random things when she's angry or upset)
Appearence :: long brown hair and gray-blue eyes. 5'2" Eileen has an obsession with the color red and wears it any chance she gets.
Attitude :: You never know when she'll blow up on you; she has a really nasty temper, and the only known people to be safe from her tantrums are teachers. She tends to love on all sorts of animals and hates purebloods (at least the prejudiced ones).

History

User ImageUser ImageWhat She'll Tell
Eileen is Oliver Wood's cousin. Her father is a Squib and her mother is a Muggle (a very Dursley-ish one at that), so Eileen is still considered Muggle-born by most people, though she claims to be half-blood. Her mother freaked out when she found out Eileen is a witch and threw her out. Her jealous father let this happen without blinking.

Possible Actress Match:
Natasha Gregson Wagner
ART FORM

Please fill this out:
[b]Character you wish to draw:[/b]
[b]Art Samples:[/b]
[b]Price range:[/b]
(Don't forget to tell me what multiple people in the picture would cost)
ninja Who's drawing whom for me? ninja

ElectrikStormz - One picture of Cass
Pistachios - One picture of Raven
Eileenwood - One picture of Marlie
[Kyuketsuki] [Vain] - One picture of Raven
[Kyuketsuki] [Vain] - One picture of San
- received both
o0Annabelle0o - One picture of Marlie
ravenez-michemiche - One picture of Six
ravenez-michemiche - One picture of Marlie and Raven
Character you wish to draw:Cass
Art Samples:this is my most recent, the only others I have up are from my freebie thread and not as polished [x]
Price range:5k? for one full body 10k? for two people
(Don't forget to tell me what multiple people in the picture would cost)
Would you be willing to draw a picture of cass for 3.8K? ninja
Character you wish to draw: Raven? Yeah. Or which ever character you prefer
Art Samples: example of my work. It will be less sloppy for your picture though.
Price range: Um...just name a price and we can talk. I don't want to do a group pic right now so only singles please biggrin
THIS IS WHERE THE PAST CHARACTER I'VE WANTED TO BE DRAWN ARE I don't want any more of these characters drawn, these pictures are only here for people who are drawing them already.

Quote:
SAN
User Image
Drawn by me
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Possible Actress Match:
Park Ji Yoon

Quote:
CASSUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Possible Actress Match:
User Image
Emmanuelle Vaugier

Quote:
AMOSUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Possible Actor Match:
Chris Pine, If only he were a red head.

Lystral
Possible Actor match
Street
5'10'' ; 28 years old
Race: Upper-level Demon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff