Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I always love to do giveaways whenever im bored on gaia which i am right now. First post on page 50 will recieve a winter rose first post on page 100 will recieve a feb. thank you letter. First post on page 200 will recieve elemental hair and gift of the goddess. I will also give people gold if they can tektek me a really cool and unique avi for me to create since im bored right now. Just come in and chat or do whatever pleases you but its better if you stick around cuz you might just win more prizes!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart
cool
woot first post
I don't think I'll stay and try to get anything though... I was actually giving away all my gold the other day for fun. So I'll let people who want stuff get it.
Wow.. I came back to see how the thread is doing and nobody is posting..
I can help you bump if you want... if you're even here anymore..
Started a giveaway and left.

Blaspheme!
lol im still here i was just responding to all the pms i havent checked on here...
Oh.

Well.

I hope this works for you.

Ive seen plenty a giveaway die.

O.O

Tragically
</3
Good luck with your giveaway biggrin
that's good to know
Love me like Im Fabulous
Oh.

Well.

I hope this works for you.

Ive seen plenty a giveaway die.

O.O

Tragically
</3
lol meh my last one wasnt that bad it had like over 4000 responses
Kabukki87
So I always love to do giveaways whenever im bored on gaia which i am right now. First post on page 50 will recieve a winter rose first post on page 100 will recieve a feb. thank you letter. First post on page 200 will recieve elemental hair and gift of the goddess. I will also give people gold if they can tektek me a really cool and unique avi for me to create since im bored right now. Just come in and chat or do whatever pleases you but its better if you stick around cuz you might just win more prizes!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart

Mrrph. You have nice hair. Me wannnnt it.
FluffyRaven
I can help you bump if you want... if you're even here anymore..
lol awww arent you a sweetie!
Want a Dark Star??
How about a Gift of the Goddess??
Trying to get some Damascus Armor??
Or perhaps a Celebrity Date??
I'm hosting a contest where you could win the donation item you're searching for!!
You also have a chance to win an Oct 06 letter with my Free Dice Game!!
Click the image in my siggy for full contest details...
heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces