Adoption Center
Owner's List / Item Shop
Staff
The Lists
Affiliates

Page 2
Reserved

User Image

Meet Faery of the Arcane the Newsletter Mule.
User Image
Add him to your friends list to be on the Mailing List. Click Here

User Image
User Image

4/9/08 ~ Candy Gram Naming & Recerting Thread
4/3/08 ~ Gem is back after some lengthy time away. I was gone to due to some serious health issues which I will not go into details about here. I am doing better but still will be in treatment. I'm sorry for worrying everyone but I just didn't have the energy nor the access to let you guys know what was up. I'm going to try to get BTM back up and running as soon as possible. I have read through most of the post since I left in Oct and I'm filled with love to know that everyone still cared about me and the shop enough to stop by and post. It gives me the energy now to get back into Poser and such. So I wanted to say thank you. :::hugs:::
6/2/07 ~ News on Page 482
5/18/07 ~ Oops, I haven't updated in awhile. We have had alot going on the past week. Flatsale, Raffle, Games, and so much more. This week we are having an Angel vs. Angel Auction with some of the proceeds going to our sponsored charity. heart
4/15/07 ~ Beyond the Mist has reopened due to the love sent to me through Pms <3
3/5/07 ~ We will be having another flatsale this Friday heart
3/4/07 ~ Witch Items have been added to the Item Shop (in guild)
3/3/07 ~ News on Page 156 & Plotting Easter Event
3/3/07 ~ Onwer's List Updated <3
2/26/07 ~ News on Page 135
1/29/07 ~ Another Hiring Thread Here
1/27/07 ~ Faery Event was great, winners have been notified and onwer's list updated. heart
11/19/06 ~ Our first flatsale was a great success. Owner's list is updated.
11/18/06 ~ Looking to hire 2 more RP Managers ~ Hiring Thread Here
11/15/06 ~ First flatsale will be this Saturday 11/18/06
11/10/06 ~ Setting up thread

User Image

User Image

Q. What are the prices for flatsales?
A. Babies through Adult cost 10k, Elder cost 15k

Q. Can I get a one
A. Yes, but only when they are available.

Q. Will you do pet trades?
A. Possibly.... make me an offer and I'll think about it.

Q. Can we direct link to our ??
A. Yes, you can direct link (as you need to to watch the pets grow). However, we ask that once your pet has reached its adult stage that you save onto your own server.

Q. Why isn't my pet growing?
A. Well there are two ways to get a pet to grow. You can either RP them or buy a growth item from the item shop. heart

Q. Ok I've RPed my "pet" and it still hasn't grown. Why?
A. Well because I won't hunt down your RPing. If you want them to grow through RP, you must make a journal and provide links to the RPing. (You may also copy the RPing into the journal) Sorry but I have enough to do as is.

Q. Why do I have to pay 10k for a pet, so and so got one for free?
A. Well there could be a few reasons, 1st I like to give things away (but not to those who beg/ask), 2nd maybe they had credits for the shop, 3rd it might be because they hang out in the thread and RP even though they don't have a pet or can't afford one, and 4th mainly because I can. heart

Q. What does the symbols on the cert mean? (behind the owner's name and under inventory)
A. The one behind the owner's name tells you that this pet is non-growing (frozen at cuurent stage) and the one under inventory shows alignment (Mushrooms for Good, & Skulls for Evil).

Q. How many can we buy when doing prebuys?
A. Prebuys are unlimited. It's the only time you can buy that many without waiting 24 hours.

User Image
User Image

General Rules
  • Roleplay is NOT REQUIRED but in order for them to grow you have to Roleplay or buy a growing item
  • All trades go to Faery of the Arcane
  • Don't quote the front page!
  • No 1337 speak, Chatspeak, or sTiCkY cApS
  • There is no obligation of refund should you decide to return or disown your pet for some reason
  • You cannot resell the pet to anyone else
  • No advertising or begging for charities! This is not the place
  • Mules are not allowed on any events to gain more than one or to give you an unfair advantage
  • Co-owning may only occur for Auction or Customs only
  • I reserve the right to add more rules if necessary

Flatsale Rules
  • Wait until I post GO in big letters
  • It's first come first serve, I won't reserve. Flatsales will almost always be speed flatsales. Prompt, trivia, or other types of flatsales may occur but will almost be announced beforehand.
  • Don't try and discourage others from trying for the pet you want.
  • No saying "Oh, I'd like #4, but if that's gone #7!" in the event of a "first come first serve" flatsale. That's unfair to others, and frustrating. Only name one pet, and hope you get it.
  • Each person may only get 2 pets in each flatsale for the first 24 hours, you may buy 2 for yourself and 1 for a friend but that is the limit.
  • Please be ready to pay the flatsale fee right away
  • Send all trades to Faery of the Arcane
  • Co-owning isn't allowed

Auction Rules
  • No retracting Bids, it is a grey listing bannable offense
  • Don't try and discourage others from trying for the pet you want.
  • The bidding will be extended 10 minutes for any last minute bidders
  • Trade must be sent within 24 hours
  • You may bid Monthy Collectable Items/Letters, and certain Rare Items ,calculate items using TekTek
  • You must list the items your bidding and their value (The value for each item)

Raffle Rules
  • It's 100g per ticket
  • Tickets are unlimited unless otherwise stated
  • When sending trade, put amount of tickets in trade titile

User Image
User Image

During a warm summer night in a countryside surrounded by forest, a group of four friends decided to explore the dark woodlands that surrounded them.

As they entered the edge of the forest the land was bathed in light, as if a borderland that dared them to cross. Once they stepped beyond the light and into the vastness of the trees, it grew dark with the sound of twigs and leaves snapping under their feet. The trees seemed to moan with every little breeze and the sweet smell of the woodlands surrounded them. Suddenly, nestled deep within the trees, they came upon a long abandoned cemetery. In the middle of the cemetery they could see a large oak with a hallow at its base. As they approached the oak they could see a mist swirling within the hollow. Slowly they each stepped inside.

Suddenly in front of them appeared the ghostly figure of a small elderly man. "Go no deeper into this mist my children for you enter a world of changelings!" Once you enter their world you become a part of them and there is no turning back. You will forever be lost beyond this mist!" The friends stood mesmerized by what they had just seen and heard but like curious kittens they all pounced forward into the swirling mist. As they entered the realm of changelings, they saw the world behind them fade and then disappear completely. As they inched their way forward the colors of this new world became quite intense and the stars above seemed so close it was as if they could pull them from the sky. Faint whispers began to fill the air and echo through the trees. In the bright glow of the stars the friends suddenly realized that they were surrounded by figures they once believed to be myth. Faeries, witches, vampires, elves, and every kind of mythical creature danced in the air around them.

A voice pierced the air and said, "Welcome lost souls, to your new existence. Soon each one of you will become a being of fantasy. As you entered this realm, you were at that very moment replaced in your own world by changelings. What you become in this world will reflect your true spirit. You will be lulled into a deep sleep and awaken a child reborn. From there you begin your new life and your true form will appear as you age."

Thus, it begins......do you dare enter the mist?

This story may not be copied or reproduced in any way.
User Image
User Image

User Image

Asrai: Asrai is in command of Beyond the Mist and knows all. She graces the land with her beauty but has the fierceness of a lion if she feels all is not right. Hers is the first voice one will hear if they enter the mist. Graceful and protective.

User Image

Jhenna: Jhenna has a fiery nature and is loyal to Asrai's wishes for the land. She will stop at nothing to keep balance within the Mist. Perceptive and mischievous.

User Image

Hanno: Hanno (The Elderly Man) is the guardian at the entrance of the Mist. His duty is to warn all humans who might enter of their fate. He is wise and loyal.

User Image

User Image

Keaira: Once a friend of the fae, Keaira now sees Asrai only as the woman responsible for her losing her previous life. She is obsessed with finding a way not only to reverse her change but time itself, and is informally at odds with Asrai. Once caring, sweet and full of life, Keaira is now brooding and is slowly losing her grip on reality. While she is not yet a threat to anyone, the more she falls into her brooding ways the more likely it becomes that she will become a problem for the other inhabitants of Beyond the Mist.

User Image

Levi: Levi helps Asrai out while the changelings are coming through the mist. Telling them the challenges and changes ahead. He is the third voice they hear when coming through the mist. He is irritable yet kind to all. Loving toward Asrai.

User Image
User Image

Flatsale

Flatsale Date: TBA
Flatsale Type: Speed
Price: Elder 15k
Info:
Trades go to Faery of the Arcane

You can prebuy for twice the normal price.
When prebuy is open.

[b]Flatsale Order Form[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Pet:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b] Good, Evil, or Neutral
[b]Personality:[/b] Please keep to a few words.
[b]Do you plan on Roleplaying?:[/b] So we know to invite you to the guild

Previews:

Prebuy is Closed

User Image

Dice Game

Starts: Now
Dice: Roll 15 20-sided dice and get a Total of 231
Price: FREE
Pet Info:
Preview:

User Image

User Image
User Image

RP Prompt

Starts: Now!
Ends: Friday
Price: Free
Pet Info: She is not Roleplay required but I would like to she her roleplayed.
Prompt Info: Your entry must be more than few lines. I will not set a certain amount but it has got to be at least a paragraph.
Preview:

User Image

Auctions

Starts: 8/19/07
Ends: 8/26/07
Auction Info:

SB: 25k
HB: 0k
AB: ??k
Preview:

User Image

Raffles

Starts:
Ends:
Ticket Cost: 100g
Pet Info:
Preview:

Tickets

heart

User Image
User Image

• Rp must be pg-13 and follow Gaia TOS. Please keep in mind that young kids use Gaia. If you are caught RPing in a very naughty way you will be reported and banned from the shop. Take it to IM's people we don't need or want it here!
  • Please keep cursing to a minimum! There is no need to go crazy on people with tasteless words!
  • LISTEN to what the staff tells you. If they ask you to chill out some, do it! Consider it a warning if you must. If you are rude to them You will meet MY DOOM!
  • You can RP in the thread., but we may have a guild soon.
  • Please keep your Quotes to 5 or less.
  • Please stay in character. Please bracket your posts with (( )) or [ ] or whatever fancy brackets if you're OOC-ing.
  • No God-modding. Every Pet is unique and have their own special abilities but please, do not assume your Pet is all-mighty and kill off other Pets... you will be grey-listed and receive a warning if you do so... please don't act stupid.
  • We have the rights to take away your Pet should we felt that you're not taking care of your Pet. But of course there could be exceptions with a price.
  • Please read back a page or two if you're going to jump into an RP that's already taking place. It's only polite to actually know what's going on, and if you'd even be welcome to join the particular plot that's going on. Use good judgement on this.
  • Try to use good grammar when writing or role-playing. I can understand a few mistakes but don't go over board.
  • If you need leave the role-play for any reason.Please tell them you are doing so. Don't just dissappear if you can help it.
  • All roleplay must be formal. For example: "Sarah walks down the mountain path." Not *walks down the mountain path*

We are still look for a guild. But we should have one soon!

Come join us in Guild

User Image
User Image

???

• Only Adults can breed
  • Breedings cost 15k for mates and 20k for non-mates (price to be split between both owners)
  • Please post order form in thread
  • Gaia Randomizer will determine how many the couple will have (3-5 babies maybe more)
  • Breeding fees are sent to Faery of the Arcane
  • Once babies are born owners may each choose one, but one MUST be given back to the shop for FS, Auction, raffle, etc. If the parents have more than 3 the other babies are their's to do what they want with them, i.e. give to friends, sale, etc. (If the owners decide to sale them it MUST be done in the shop through me but gold will go to owners, all of it)
  • Some RP of sorts is required. It could be 3-6 posts to alot but there must be some sort of RP-ing in there
  • Twins and Triplets may possibly occur in breedings. Although very much rare.
  • Pets that are RPed more are taken into account for more babies

Breeding Slots
1. Closed
2. Closed

User Image
User Image

Please host adults/familiars yourself heart
If your pet was removed before you picked it up look at the Owner's List for them

User Image
User Image

So you want an BtM pet but missed the flatsale.
Well your in luck these lil guys are in need of a good homes and so they are sometimes at discounted prices and are always available.

[b]Adoption Order Form[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Adoption Pet:[/b] #? (please use the #)
[b]Alignment:[/b] Good, Evil, or Neutral
[b]Personality:[/b] Please keep to a few words.
[b]Do you plan on Roleplaying?:[/b] So we know to invite you to the guild
User Image

~ Owners List in Guild ~

~ Pet Spotlight ~

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Please visit Emeranne in the Guild for the Item Shop.

User Image
User Image

Faery of the Arcane ~ Beyond the Mist Shop Mule
XGeminiFaeryX ~ Shop Owner
venus_starshine ~ Head RP Manager
LilllyCat ~ RP Manager
SunnDance ~ Rp Manager
Kyo-Kawaii ~ Rp Manager

User Image
User Image

White

For people who are good and kind, also for people who have helped out. They get occasional special surprises/discounts etc.

twisted

User Image

Gray

For first time offenders/minor offenders. But if your crime is overly bad you may be blacklisted straight away. Please follow the rules. You cannot purchase any new pets when on this list.

twisted

User Image

Black

For all the people who break the rules continuously or badly. You can never own a pet ever, any pets owned previously will be taken off you.

lil_qt_cat1

User Image

Credits

XGeminiFaeryX & Kel (a friend off Gaia) ~ Poser Creations (artwork)
LilllyCat ~ Shop Name
venus_starshine ~ The Legend
Godess_satinka ~ Cert
mistalina13 ~ Banners

All creations are made with Poser, using textures, hair styles, poses, etc.
from Renderosity, Poser Pro, Daz3D, and maybe more.

User Image
User Image

Want to affiliate?
.:.PM the link to me.:.
Please link back.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19437761&]
[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/Beyond_The_Mist/Store Graphics/Linking Banners/MedLinkin.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19437761&]
[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/Beyond_The_Mist/Store Graphics/Linking Banners/BigLinkin.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Sister Shops and Charities we sponsor

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff