Dapper Survivor

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Member 100

User Image

User Image

3nodding Cheers for moving the thread =w=
We're looking for feedback from everyone who drops by, so I'd love it if you could put aside a couple of minutes to post your thoughts on the thread, what could be improves, whats good, can you follow it?
<3
3nodding

No, I didn't spell Centre (or Center if you're American), a 'Cantre' is an enclosure/structure (like a barn or a pen) for small animals. Its not a very common term, but it's good for the creatures that come through here.

Welcome to Twin Moons Pet Adoptions

In an alternate universe, on a similar plane to our own, lies the land of Parase ta'luneis, the land of twin moons. This world is inhibited by many strange and fascinating creatures, from the Lanifaa, a small ferret like animal, to the great sky beast the Barifet.

After finding a skip in space, a brave explorer, one Lord Smeagithy Telfin, has dared venture again into this unexplored land, to document it, and returns with a sample of 50 creatures of these different species to research and place in the caring hands of some select individuals.

- Contents -
[Welcome & Contents] [Post 1]
[Rules] [Post 2]
[Updates] [Post 3]
[Staff] [Post 4]
[Pet Sales - Mini Pets - Mejshpit] [Post 5]
[Links] [Post 6]

Important:If you are able to save your Demi's on a different server, such as Photobucket or Boomspeed, please may I stress that you do! I only have a limited amount of bandwidth and this would really help keep away the dreaded red 'x'

Also, please be patient, though I may be online, I won't alway be able to get you orders to you straight away, it all depends on how many other orders I have to deal with, how many birth certificates I have to make and how busy with other things I am 3nodding
Thank you!
SmeagiChan~

So come in, have a look around, and enjoy a chat with the staff and visitors!!!

Dapper Survivor

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Not too many, promise, just keep by then and we'll all get along swimmingly!

--- Respect the intelligence of others, don't be a dumb a**!
--- I will only accept good natured fighting.
--- Ok, cybering, totally out of the question so just go die! heart
--- Please Post all orders in the thread, no PMing The Smea!
--- Only PM if its really needed, otherwise just post here and someone will see .......to you.
--- Obviously don't steal. When a pet is adopted it is posted along with the name of the owner. Fell free to dob people in if they do steal =w=
--- SSAT = Supah Secret Adventure Time!
--- The Mejshpits you see under 'Original Mejshpits' are those already adopted when you adopt on yours will be added to the list.
--- All adoptions are random, if you really want a specific colour or pattern let me know and I'll find you one similar to your wish, but they are all pre-made and if you want a custom prepare to pay.

See, that wasn't too hard now was it '^ ^'

Dapper Survivor

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Member 100
User Image

13 March 2008
Wow
After an unplanned and inexplicable sleep, the shops back up and running <3

Don't forget to get a Mejshpit, we're almost out and onto the next species!

16 Nov 2007
Almost to the New Species!
Thats right chickadees, we've almost adopted out all 50 of the Mejshpit, so soon we will be introducing the new species.
Their name is Ifrus and here is a bit of a preview
User Image

16 Nov 2007
Fully Functional!
Well, after making my dad his birthday cake and watching YuGiOh! My sister stole back her computer, so I found the drive and energy to set up my computer.
So now I have all the tools and files I need, making the shoppe fully functional again. That means everything is avilable, so after posting this I'll change the other posts also.
Get adopting!

16 Nov 2007
Hurrah! Re-Openning!
Yes indeedie, I have made the decision that it is high time I re-opened Twin Moons, it's been a quite considerable amount of time after all.
You may notice that DEI'd my commission store is gone. I decided I REALLY don't feel like spending my holidays drawing.
So a few notes!
---&>Number One: Just for the moment I will only have the Halloween Mejshpits available for adoption. The reason for this is that I'm currently working from my sisters computers, and until I set up my own I won't hvae access to any of the unadopted Mejshpit. Which brings us to the next point:
---&>Number Two: Birth Certificates are also disabled for for the moment, for the same reason as above.I don't have the cert files with me now, and I also don't have the programs t edit them either. When they are back up I'll have some new designs to chose from.

Dapper Survivor

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Listen to these people because they have authority withing this thread!

Boss
--- SmeagiChan (Me)
--- ~Yami Smeagithey the Mule~ (My mule)

Thread-Mods
--- Eddafred
--- Jessica Halo
--- xicexdevilx

Helpers
--- Weezieishness
--- Sparkyperson
--- Sorien Caldor

Dapper Survivor

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Member 100
User Image

[First species of mini pets - Demi's]

After a second trip to Parase ta'luneis 50 Mejshpit have been brought back to be studied and like the Demis' (past species) adopted out to loving homes. Mejshpit are small creatures with vibrant personalities. Ranging in appearance, each Majshpit 's personality is reflected with it's individual colouring and patterns. They look rather like small cows, with a shining disk sitting between it's majestic horns. This disc is both a beacon to other Majshpit, as they love to be together, and also as a magic sensor and holder of magic.

User Image

Alrighty than!! Some special editons just for you!!!
I've decided to organize them a bit differently this time around to combat them selling out imediatly at the hands of some cirtain people [cough]Jessica, Edo[/cough] xd 6 of each type will be up for adoption for 750 gold each, allowing for more than one person to own that style, that way people won't miss out wink This may or may not work, so input so I know what you thing, that way I can correct any flaws for next time 3nodding

Now the below are the Special Editions up for adoption, as they are adopted a space below each will be filled with the name of the person who adopted them. These are the first litter of Halloween Mejshpits, and yes, by first I do mean there will be more (hopefully), there is also the first of the Cosplay Mejshpits eek Yay for Yoda!!

User Image

- Star Wars Mejshpits -
This is the first of the Cosplay Mejshpits, a breed I'm hoping to release at periods, how many I release will depend on their popularity, so comment and suggestion are welcome!
The first will be...YODA!

Special edition matching Birth Certificates are also availabe when you adopt a Yoda Mejshpit so check those out too.

How this works!
There will be 6 Yoda Cosplay Mejshpits released, each will cost 850 gold, they're a little more expensive than the other Mejshpits because I put quite a lot of effort into it.

As a Yoda is adopted, the owners name will be placed in a space below the example.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1. AoiElf

2. Available
3. Jessica Halo
4. Available
5. Available
6. Available

User Image
Well, we all know what Halloween is, even if you don't celebrate it (like mayself), so little explaination is required. Mejshpit + Halloween = Halloween Mejshpit!!!

How this works!
There will be 6 of each Halloween Cosplay Mejshpits released, each will cost 750 gold.

As each Halloween Mejshpit is adopted, the owners name will be placed in a space below the example.
- Zombee -

1. Reserved for Eddafred
2. Available
3. Jessica Halo
4. Available
5. Available
6. Available

- Franken-Mejshi -

1. Reserved for Eddafred
2. Available
3. Jessica Halo
4. Available
5. Available
6. Available

- Princess -

1. dragon bound
2. Available
3. Jessica Halo
4. Available
5. Available
6. Available

- Pirate - Arrrg! pirate -

1. Reserved for Eddafred
2. Weezieishness
3. Jessica Halo

4. Available
5. Available
6. Available

- Ghost -

1. Kyocho
2. AoiElf
3. Jessica Halo
4. Freakin Asian!

5. Available
6. Available

- Werewolf -

1. dragon bound
2. Sparkyperson*

3. Available
4. Jessica halo
5. Available
6. Available

Adoption Form - Cosplay - Yoda Mejshpits
Yoda Mejshpits recieve a special

[color=skyblue]
~ Your name:
~ Why you wish to adopt an Yoda Mejshpit?: *
~ How long you have been on Gaia:
~ SSAT? (read rules):
[/color]

Adoption Forms - Halloween Mejshpit's

[color=darkred]
~ Your name:
~ Why you wish to adopt an Halloween Mejshpit?: *
~ Which one would you like?:
~ SSAT? (read rules):
[/color]

User Image

Below are the sample of 50 Mejshpit brought back from by Lord Smeagithy. As they are adopted they will appear on the list, along with the name of the person who adopted them.
To adopt a Mejshpit, you simply need to post an adoption request form contained the required information in this thread (please don?t PM), send a trade of 500 gold and a Mejshpit will be sent to you.

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - AoiElf
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - dragon bound 3nodding Sorry for the wait heart
3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Jessica Halo
4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Raven of the Night ^-^#1
5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - The Dot Hacker
6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - SpikeDawg9
7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Eddafred
8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sazukibe
9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Jishu
10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Jishu
11. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - suicideducky
12. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - psychobunnygal
13. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - ChaoticShardsOfSanity
14. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - dragon bound
15. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - dreamdragon112
16. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Anarnee
17. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - dragon bound
18. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - dragon bound
19. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
20. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - suicideducky
21. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
22. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
23. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
24. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
25. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
26. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
27. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - suicideducky
28. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - suicideducky
29. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - suicideducky
30. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - suicideducky
31. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - suicideducky
32. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - suicideducky
33. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
34. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
35. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Sparkyperson
36. User Image - Sparkyperson
37. User Image - Sparkyperson
38. User Image - Sparkyperson
39. User Image - Sparkyperson
40. User Image - Sparkyperson
41. User Image - Sparkyperson
42. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~Reserved for Fin xd
43. User Image - Sparkyperson
44. User Image - Sparkyperson
45. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Will I be yours? eek Put in an adoption request today to take me home! 3nodding heart

Adoption Form - Normal Mejshpit
Post this in the Thread. I will not accept PM'ed forms.

[color=orange]
~ Your name:
~ Why you wish to adopt a Mejshpit?: *
~ SSAT? (read rules):
[/color]

User Image

When you adopt a Mejeshpit you also have the option of getting a Birth Certificate for them. A Birth Cert will cost an extra 250 gold.
You have a choice of any of the following bases, or for 350 gold I can make one to match you Demi, or your choice.

Yoda Mejshpit: As a bonus, when you adopt a Cosplay (Yoda) Mejshpit you can get a special matching Birth Cert for the price of 250 gold.

Type One
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Type Two
User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Spacial Edition - Yoda
User Image

Birth Certificate form

[color=green]
~ Your name (or name to appear on the certificate):
~ Mejshpit's Name:
~ Mejshpit's Gender:
~ Cert Type (Type One, Two, Yoda or Custom) + Colour(s) :
[/color]

*This is not required, but please make our jobs easier, by making your requests interesting

Dapper Survivor

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Member 100

Links

A banners on the way, I can't believe I didn't make one >..<''

Link Us

[url=http://tinyurl.com/28nw4w][img]http://tinyurl.com/2fgc6z[/img][/url]

Links

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Dapper Survivor

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Member 100
Filler Content

Dapper Survivor

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Member 100