-Plot
-Rules
-Characters
-Character's Kids
-Made ups
-White list
-Black list
P L O T

It's been 17 years since Cloud had killed Sephiroth and Kadaj.Cloud and Tifa finally settled down and had a child of their own.A girl who now kinda looks like Tifa but her hair is a bit shorter than her mother's and her eyes are like her father's.They also adopted a boy that looks exactly like a younger Cloud as their son so that he could take after Cloud.Their son is now 18 and their daughter is 16.

Midgar had been completely rebuilt and it's people no longer ill from the geostigma.

Yuffie had gotten married to a guy who is pretty good with ninja techniques like herself and had a a son and daughter.

Vincent had adopted a son for the same reason Cloud adopted one.

Everything seemed peaceful,until the two brothers of Kadaj returned with a vendence.Both Loz and Yazoo seek Cloud but after learning of his children they decided to go for them instead.They are in search of the new White Materia that is somewhere in Midgar so they can taint it and make the Black Materia so they can revive both Kadaj and Sephiroth and release a new disease know as geoenza,which is more deadlier than the geostigam.If someone to catch geoenza their bloodstream would send these deadly cells throughout the body to where they would attack the mind and heart.The cells would eat at the nerves in the mind and around the heart to where the person suffers pain until the cells finally kill them.What they don't know is that Cloud's daughter is the new keeper of the White Materia which Aerith had chosen to be.

Now with the help of some new friends can the kids of the heroes that once saved Shinra do it again?Will Cloud's daughter face the same death that Aerith had faced?
R U L E S

- No Godmodding, if you godmod, your out, you'll get three strikes.

Example: Kai dodged all 20 shurikens and kunais without a scratch, he smirked and took out his sword. He ran with amazing speed towards Kenji, he jumped and flipped over him with increbibly swift movements and slashed him in half, leaving him dead on the ground.

-.-" Do that or something simular and I swear your out!

- No chatspeak unless your like OOC or something, just don't do it while talking. I don't really care if you can't spell certain things right.

- No one liners, try to at least post 2 or 3 lines please, I mean it, cause this is a LITERATE RP! But if it does happen I understand(I know of brain blocks) but do try to write more than 1 sentence.

- When your talking out of character put ((..)),{{..}},[[..]], or ||..|| Around them okay?

- Romance allowed I encourage romance, just leave it at romance, if you know what I mean.

- Just incase you didn't know what I meant in that rule, NO cybering if you want too, take it to the PM's, you can do whatever you want there

- I suggest you send me your profiles and give me a RP sample before you decide to just go and Rp, mind you, name the PM, 'New Children'

- Please post at least once a day or something, or at least like once a week, just don't leave and don't come back. If your going to leave just PM me and Tell, okay?

- Everyone deserves a chance so don't go yelling at people especially if your not the owner or very close with the owner.

- Try to use your best spelling, if you can't spell something you can ask someone in the RP.

- BE LITERATE or Semi-literate!

- All agruments be taken to the PM's, I mean it, I had enough agruments in my other threads! -_-"

- You can only be 2 characters!Whether it's two mains or two made-ups or a main and original.

- You don't need to PM me a profile for originals but you do for made-ups!

- MOST IMPORTANT RULE EVER! Have fun.
C H A R A C T E R S

Good guys!

User Image
Name: Aeris Gainsborough
Played by: MIyuki Kama

User Image
Name: Cloud Strife
Played by:Silfen

User Image
Name: Tifa Lockheart
Played by:Animeangel13

User Image
Name: Yuffie
Played by:Keiko Tegoshi

User Image
Name: Zack
Played by: Lt.Trent

User Image
name: Vincent Valentine
played by:ashcrown

User Image
Name: Cid
Played by:Reed Highwind

User Image
Name: Barret Wallace
Played by:

Turks!

User Image
Name: Reno
Played by:Wanderer2021

User Image
Name: Rude
Played by:

User Image
Name: Rufus
Played by:

Bad guys!

User Image
Name: Yazoo
Played by:Wanderer2021

User Image
Name: Loz
Played by:Lt.Trent

User Image
Name: Kadaj
Played by:NitemareKadaj

User Image
Name: Sephiroth
Played by:Ryukosho

ANY CHARACTER GONE TO THE LIFE STREAM, WILL BE PLAYED AS A VOICE IN ONE'S HEAD, TO EITHER TAUNT OR HELP. n______n;; OR they can always talk amongst themselves in the life stream
C H A R A C T E R ' S K I D S

Cloud and Tifa

Daughter:
Name:Kari Strife
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio:She is the daughter of Cloud and Tifa and is also the new keeper of the White Materia after visiting the small pond in the old church her father used to live in.She has Tifa's fighting skills and always worries about her step-brother.She also has a crush on Leon even though he's her step-brother.
Siblings:Leon Strife
Side:Good
Weapons:None,uses physical techniques
Crushes:Leon
Played by:Animeangel13

Son:
Name:Leon Strife
Appearance:User Image
Bio:He is the sdopted son of Cloud and Tifa.Although he is not blood related to his parents he still acts like the big brother to Kari and also seems to have a bit of a crush on her.
Siblings:Kari Strife
Side:Good
Weapons:His father's swords
*Crushes:Kari
Played by:Silfen

Yuffie and OC:

Daughter:

Son:

Vincent:

Son:

Name: Lucius
Bio: He’s the adopted son of Vincent.
Siblings: None
Side: Good
Weapons: reverse-bladed tanto
Played by:Mandar69
M A D E U P S

* = optional

Gaianame:
Name:
Bio:
Siblings:
Side:
Weapons:
*Crushes:

|Made ups|

Gaianame: Damiondemens
Name: Damion Ashimino
Appearance: User Image
Bio: N.a
Side: Good (i watched the movie i don't know the names of the sides)
Weapons: Katana's
*Crushes:none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaianame: umrea
Name: Kitami
Bio: She is an abandoned experiment of Shinra's. She was taken from her family at a very young age and altered using jenova cells. They finally cancelled the project when she devoleped split personalities. On the one side, she is lively and competative. She knows her skills well, but can sometimes become alittle abscent minded. The other side known as "dark kitami, is cold, quiet, and above all dangerous. She will stop at nothing to destroy anything in her way, even if it lead to her own death. There is a command that was once given to stop her attacks, but has since been forgotten to herself.
Siblings: none
Side: evil
Weapons: twin, retractible wrist blades on either arm
*Crushes: none yet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaianame: KILL_DEATH
Name: Kaden Chri
Bio: his parents, if they can be called that, left him on the doorstep of a martial arts school, Shoto Kan, or ninjistu to be precise, hes mastered almost every level of ninjistu, but still has alot to learn, hes skilled at shuriken, and special jutsus
Siblings: 1 whom hes met only once.
Side: Strifes
Weapons:Shuriken, kunai, two simitar style swords, and his whole body
*Crushes:N/A? for now
Gaia name: Yuki_Shiraki
Name: Yukiko (Yuki)
Bio: Ten years before Meteor she was discovered by The ShinRa Company deep within the Northern Crater encased in Crystallized Materia… She was put under the care of Prof. Gast. Three years later they where able to revive her, the only thing she remembered was that her name was “Yukiko”. Thus the testing on the strange specimen called “Yuki” began. They discovered that her body was made completely out of Mako and yet she looked almost human (Ears, tail, and wing aren’t quite human…), her physical performance levels where even a little above that of an average human male! It was as if she where in fact a living Materia… Because of Yuki’s superior Physical abilities she joined SOLDIER and quickly raised umough the ranks. With in the year she moved up to 2’nd Class SOLDIER and became one of Sephiroth’s subordinates, that’s when they met… One year after she met Sephiroth she fled ShinRa Company, never to be seen again… Until now…
Side: Neutral
Weapons: Hikari no Katana and the Kage no Katana
Crushes: Sephiroth

Gaia name: Yuki_Shiraki
Name: Lee
Bio: Lee is Yuki’s son and traveling partner. Together they are in search of Sephiroth.
Side: Neutral
Weapons: Hikari to Kage Blade
Crushes: None yet…
Gaianame: Angel Valentino
Name: Rod Eurydice
Bio: An ex-gang leader from Junon, his street smarts and his talent in the fine art of street brawling saw him through many tough spots. He is a fairly experienced member of TURKs and he looks up to Rude more then anyone else. Like Reno, he specializes in using the telescope baton but with a backhanded grip.
Side: Turks
Weapons: Mythril-Enforced Telescope Baton

Gaianame: Angel Valentino
Name: Agent 41 (Roger "Twin" Eramis)
Bio: Former bodygaurd of Don Corneo, Roger "Twin Eramis (better known as 'Agent 41') is the assassin of the TURKs. Trained since childhood in the art of killing, he is devoid of any and all emotion, speaks and acts like a robot, and is a monster in the battlefield. He specializes in the rapid-fire succession of his dual Quicksilvers, using the speed of his fire along with his phenominal accuracy.
Side: Turks
Weapons: Dual GSA-45 "Quicksilver" .35 cal semi-automatics
(Weapon refference: [x])
Gaianame: Silver wolf queen
Name: Skylar
Bio: Her family was killed when she was young, leaving her orphaned for the years to follow. During her years alone, she trained constantly, becoming a skilled fighter, day by day. She remember nothing about her past, but has started to occasionally get memory flashes, where she collapses, and sees a flashback of something that happened before she lost her memory.
Siblings: None that she knows of
Side: None yet
Weapons: Two swords.
*Crushes: None yet
Gaianame: Zarrock_Slayer
Name: Matt Zarrock
Bio: He was to young to understand, but his parents were killed when he was six and never knew who it was, but ever since then he wanted to get revenge. Matt was never anything special he was not smart. Matt heard about Cloud and he became his idol. Matt trained with a large sword like his. Now Matt is very skilled with a guillotine like cloud and wishes to help out, (Of course not as good)
Weapons: A massive sword like his idols Clouds
*Crushes:Kari Strife and Skylar
Name: Yin-Chao Xing
Appearance: A man of normal stature. Although it is said that modernizing would bring about the rise of Wutai, he kept his dress rather formal. Preferring the old soldier garb of the past than to the normally issued ShinRa ones, you'd be hard-pressed to find him in anything but the silken attire of his ancestors. Although his appearance is very formal and traditional, his mindset is anything but traditional.
User Image
Bio: Born to a somewhat noble family in the Southern Half of Wutai, he was instantly brought up the chain of the caste as a 'samurai' class. As per this title as a 'fighter class', he was taught to dutifully obey and masterfully execute each command given to him. He was never the best of his class when it came to physical combat. One thing he did excell above the other in was the daily lesson in strategem. Overall, he became a very fine officer in Godo's army. Though it is normally shunned by Wutaians - he loves to use firearms rather than giving the honor of death by a blade. He owns land and rice, which means that people are willing to follow him...he'd amass an army if his wife so demanded it. His wife (Yuffie) is a result of an arranged marriage, but he couldn't be more happier.
Siblings: Yin-Chao Rinsei (Sister), Kanbei Toshiie (Cousin)
Side: Neutral (Lest his wife badgers him to join in)
Weapons: ShinRa Infantry Rifle, Murasame
Crushes: Yuffie Kisaragi Yin-Chao
Gaianame: Alef
Name: Alef Shizaka
Bio: Alef's parents died four years ago. Alef was never told anything of the past or the virus, as her parents lived through it hoping to forget. They didn't want their daughter to have to go through the worry that it may happen again, nor did they wish to relive it. She was taken in by an elderly woman who was very easy on her after her parent's deaths. Thus, leaving Alef very mellow and easy to get along with
Weapons: Broad Sword
*Crushes: N/A
B L A C K L I S T !

You do not want to be here, you will be downed upon and shamed, not by me, but probably by many others. SO DONT GET IN HERE!

W H I T E L I S T!

You totally wanna be here, totally innocent, free and loved. Try to get here, the people who aren't in here will get jealous. ^_~

((Hey Im gonna take a few creative liberties based on the game and movie.))

Zack waved to the shopkeeper as he walked out the door and down the dirt streets of Gonganga. He slowly walked up the hill to his house carring a big bag of groceries when he saw it. The remains of the reactor that exploded many years back. He had to pass it everyday and It was a reminder of what life used to be like.
((I don't know when my friend will reply on being the son but I'm gonna be him until I do get my freind's reply))

Kari held on tight around her step-brother's waist as they sped down the busy streets of Shinra.They were on their way back from a delivery they just made and since her father gave her brother his old bike she usually had to make deliveries with him."Hey bro!!Can you slow it down a bit!!"."Sorry sis no can do!Gotta head back for the next delivery!"he said.
Zack opened the door and placed the groceries on the table."Aeris Im back!" Yelled Zack as he waited for an answer. "Must be out for a walk." He laughed as he began putting stuff away. As he opened one of the drawers he found a picture of Him and Aeris at the playground at midgar when they were younger. "Those were good times."
Damion Climbed up a mountain in the waistelands hopeing to get a good view for the midnight sky to come. His dark puprple hair being pushed by the wind as he climbed up "Damn much tougher to climb mountains then i thought" Damion said lightly to himself as he countinued to climb.
((We could use an Aeris so i am not wandering around Gonganga all by my lonesome.))

Zack Didn't feel like sitting around doing nothing so he decided to go down to town to lay flowers on his parents graves. He began walking down the road and he couldn't help but glance at the reactor. As he walked to town he grabbed several flowers and by the time he got to the Graveyard he had an asortment of flowers. "Here mom these are for you." He said as he placed them on his mothers grave. "Dad I'm sorry you never got to see me again. I'm doing fine for myself. Remember that girl I told you about? She lives up on the hill with me. The townsfolk were supprised when I came back."
Kari and her brother finally got back to the shop."Next time I say slow down.......slow down"Kari said holding her stomach.They walked through the door to see their mother cleaning dishes behind the counter."Hey mom!Where's dad this time?"Kari asked."Oh he's out doing his usual stuff"Tifa said."You mean walking around with a look on his face that says he's thinking deeply?"."That's it".
-+{o_o Congradulations. First decent FFVII RP that I have seen yet. <3}+-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces