Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Smoker

"That's all right then. Do you want to meet on the roof here tomorrow morning?" Kagura knew there weren't too many isolated areas, and that anyone could get anywhere in this strange city.
"Alright, are you going now?" Nakamura asked "and if you are I just want to let you know that if you ever need me I'll be there." he said as he looked into her eyes.
((Aaargh, baka computer! *dropkicks computer* It keeps on kicking me off Gaia!))

O.G. Smoker

"Yes, I am leaving, for now." Kagura sat in a more comfortable position on her feather. "I'll see you here tomorrow morning, Nakamura." She quickly turned and flew away and into a forest.
Trunks looked at Aquarii and nodded. He knew how much she tried to save him from the demon that had possessed him. He himself had made a promise to her, telling Aquarii that he'd help her get rid of the curse. Trunks smiled then remebered something Aquarii had said during the whole ordeal. "Aquarii....did you mean what you said when I was in my under the influence of the demon? Did you mean it?" Trunks mind kept continuing her words, her words that mentioned her love for him. This was what had mainly jogged his mind to take back control of his body while the demon had taken over. Was it just a ploy to give Trunks more of a reason to come back? Or were her words real?
rose.of.curse
((Aaargh, baka computer! *dropkicks computer* It keeps on kicking me off Gaia!))

[[I know how you feel, it keeps doing it to me too]]
"I shall see you tomorrow." Nakamura said as he watched Kagura fly off. "I am looking forward to it." he said to himself as he went to the roof and sat on the edge.
(( i pmed u the bio))
DanteBlade
Gaia name Danteblade
Name Kashi
age 16
sex Male
Gay, Bi, or stright: straight
side (good, evil, both)
powers Thunder,Stone,Water) element wielder, Transfroms into demon
weapons Nija Star, Samuri sword
race: hald demon hald human
looks User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
personality Calm,Relaxed,lazey, revengefule, Strong will, consitrated,to devoted,controling
bio: Was a alab experiment that went horrible wrong. He doesnt know much but he knows that he was left with the blood stains of millions of people
crush: anyone with the right attitude

((Dude read the rules on the first page))
((Looks like you didn't read all of the rules dude))
((haha yeah sorry sweatdrop ))
Keymoriah
((Its ok))
((so is it ussualy this quiet?))
DanteBlade
Keymoriah
((Its ok))
((so is it ussualy this quiet?))
((no gaia is just messing up so its kind of slow))
The City lights shinned into the boys room as the alram signaled off trying to wake the sleeping warrior up. Louder and louder it screams with a ringing noise. "alright" He hits the clock to stop it from making noise. Sighing he was half nacked with only his boxer on. He got up and looked at the time..."ah no..." He got his close on and rushed out the door. He ran though the crowds of people as he was trying to get to school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff