Welcome to Gaia! ::

like i said evil...
...*phases behind him with sword already thru back*...never underestimate ur enemy...u can hurt me all you want...but I WONT DIE!!!

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

laughs and walks out from his blade, no harm done You really do not get the point do you, that blade cant hurt me...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
<Center>(( GUYS DOJI! LP! STOP THE PATHETIC BATTLE.. you guys are givin me a headache being how the fight is pathetic ist self okay and I am headding to bed so please just stop and make up and be friends that all I ask of you and its the only thing I EVER have asked you two to do so please STOP THAT BATTLE))
Doji Kurohito
laughs and walks out from his blade, no harm done You really do not get the point do you, that blade cant hurt me...

so tell me then y not?

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kanami
<Center>(( GUYS DOJI! LP! STOP THE PATHETIC BATTLE.. you guys are givin me a headache being how the fight is pathetic ist self okay and I am headding to bed so please just stop and make up and be friends that all I ask of you and its the only thing I EVER have asked you two to do so please STOP THAT BATTLE))
((AMEN TO THAT! poor Kanami sad gnight!))
Kanami

...*snaps back into realality*...
im sorry Kanami...i hate it when ppl insult based on the past events

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Wagupocky
Kanami
((AMEN TO THAT! poor Kanami sad gnight!))
(( Thanks... and night pocky, doji, LP, Zach, rose sleep well all))

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

LPfan
Doji Kurohito

so tell me then y not?

sighs By the fortunes boy! You dont even know your own weapon! Look at me. Take a good look at what I am wearing. Even Kanami said I was good. Remeber, your blade can only hurt evil. Ive dueled smarter Thompsons than you... laughs at Yakuzan joke and winks to audience, getting a laugh track

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

so tell me then y not?
because this is all a dream and that's not a sword you're holding, it's a teddy bear! and he's not Doji! he's the Easter bunny! and.... BATTLE OVER! 3nodding
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

so tell me then y not?

sighs By the fortunes boy! You dont even know your own weapon! Look at me. Take a good look at what I am wearing. Even Kanami said I was good. Remeber, your blade can only hurt evil. Ive dueled smarter Thompsons than you... laughs at Yakuzan joke and winks to audience, getting a laugh track

no matter what anyone says you are evil...insulting us kitsune AND threatening 2 innocent girls...u can say ur good all you want but we disagree

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
LPfan
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

so tell me then y not?

no matter what anyone says you are evil...insulting us kitsune AND threatening 2 innocent girls...u can say ur good all you want but we disagree
(( er i only wantted to see reactions but um...LP he never did threatened me and rose.. nore pocky... ithink you got your connectiong comunications confusled.... okay this is DEFFINETLY GOOD NIGHT!))
Kanami
LPfan
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

so tell me then y not?

(( er i only wantted to see reactions but um...LP he never did threatened me and rose.. nore pocky... ithink you got your connectiong comunications confusled.... okay this is DEFFINETLY GOOD NIGHT!))
Looks at the two girls I really do not want to strike down my friend Kanami, please move. I will not stand here and let him threaten me, while you try to protect him cause he is a fox. If he was human, my reaction would of been the same. As for you young foolish girl... looks to the other girl with a glace I suggest you move as well, for I will cut through you. And you to are under nulelementals.

if thats not a threat i dont know what is

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

LPfan
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

so tell me then y not?

Sighs again I never wanted to fight you in the first place. As for Kitsune, mind you like I said, Rokugani Kitsune are different than your race of Kitsune. They died from their lack of trust from anyone, yet they learned that Shadowlands Horde is immune to magic. Second, last I checked, if you step in the middle of two crossing blades, you were part of the duel. You came at me, I reacted. Would you not have done he same if not worse if I would of done that to you? Next time you go at someone, please remember that being a fox means nothing to the one your going at.
LPfan
Kanami
LPfan
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

so tell me then y not?

Looks at the two girls I really do not want to strike down my friend Kanami, please move. I will not stand here and let him threaten me, while you try to protect him cause he is a fox. If he was human, my reaction would of been the same. As for you young foolish girl... looks to the other girl with a glace I suggest you move as well, for I will cut through you. And you to are under nulelementals.

if thats not a threat i dont know what is

as far as me and my god is concerned thats a threat
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito
LPfan
Doji Kurohito

so tell me then y not?

Sighs again I never wanted to fight you in the first place. As for Kitsune, mind you like I said, Rokugani Kitsune are different than your race of Kitsune. They died from their lack of trust from anyone, yet they learned that Shadowlands Horde is immune to magic. Second, last I checked, if you step in the middle of two crossing blades, you were part of the duel. You came at me, I reacted. Would you not have done he same if not worse if I would of done that to you? Next time you go at someone, please remember that being a fox means nothing to the one your going at.
OOC: excuse me...do you have a problem with understanding...cuz if u were to read what i said then it would all be clear to you...more than once u made that mistake...

u taunted me to the edge of insanity...so dont blame me blame yourself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces