Welcome to Gaia! ::

Memnoch Tellurium

Meep... You're chewing on my ear...
*opens his mouth and ear goes back up into the air* blaugh
Wicked_DeMoN89
Zorokun
*looks around* awe, did she leave? I thought for sure you were next.... sad
me? im special... mrgreen and i dont like being poked... im too ticklish... n.n *snuggles blankie*
=\ I suppose it's safe to come over then... *carries Memnoch over* so how's it goin?
Zorokun
Memnoch Tellurium

Meep... You're chewing on my ear...
*opens his mouth and ear goes back up into the air* blaugh

*smiles* heart
Zorokun
Wicked_DeMoN89
Zorokun
me? im special... mrgreen and i dont like being poked... im too ticklish... n.n *snuggles blankie*
=\ I suppose it's safe to come over then... *carries Memnoch over* so how's it goin?
its going ok i guess... things could be better.
Wicked_DeMoN89
Zorokun
Wicked_DeMoN89
Zorokun
awe sad ehh....*leans over and holds onto Memnoch with one arm while huggling you with the other (insert grope here)*
I must go get wet and soapy now! *kisses the back of Zoro's neck and then gropes before departing, waving to Davy ^^;* I'll be back when all clean!
Zorokun
Wicked_DeMoN89
Zorokun
Wicked_DeMoN89
Zorokun
awe sad ehh....*leans over and holds onto Memnoch with one arm while huggling you with the other (insert grope here)*
*huggles back* its ok... everything will be resolved one way or another within the next week... (um... inserts grope... n.n)
Memnoch Tellurium
I must go get wet and soapy now! *kisses the back of Zoro's neck and then gropes before departing, waving to Davy ^^;* I'll be back when all clean!
byeee! wink heart
Wicked_DeMoN89
Memnoch Tellurium
byeee! wink heart

Correction, I won't be back... I just got in trouble for being on so late... sweatdrop whee 3nodding
Memnoch Tellurium
bye! (^^)/
Memnoch Tellurium
Wicked_DeMoN89
Memnoch Tellurium
byeee! wink heart

Correction, I won't be back... I just got in trouble for being on so late... sweatdrop whee 3nodding
oh... um... ok... sweatdrop o well... i have to go in a few myself... so byeee! wink heart
okies g2g! cya around! love ya Zoro! *blows kiss and waves before departing* heart domokun heart
Wicked_DeMoN89
okies g2g! cya around! love ya Zoro! *blows kiss and waves before departing* heart domokun heart
awe, buh-bye! (T.T)/
*a dashing young uke walks in swinging his hips slightly* it's so late...but I don't wanna do my work... sad
*ok...maybe more "cute and fluffy" than dashing....*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces