cheese

cake 0.42622950819672 42.6% [ 52 ]
stick 0.13934426229508 13.9% [ 17 ]
ball 0.098360655737705 9.8% [ 12 ]
flavored 0.33606557377049 33.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 418 419 420 > >> >>> »|

User Image

We're giving you a change to be able to win a valuble prize for as little as 50 G, and get alot of gold for nothing at all! Once all tickets are sold, we will use a random number generator (http://randomizer.org) to pick winners, donations are VERY welcome.

This is a 'joined' raffle! If you're not interested in the dark themed items, we are holding an Angelic Raffle shortly after this one - once that one is established, we'll post a link here so keep a tab on this raffle. wink

Each ticket is 50 G each, there is no limit to how much you can buy- we will sell 20,000 tickets. Send gold to Vaginal Yeast (or her mule Rad d***o)- but send banners to Necessary Discomforts.

Prize checklist:

1st: Nitemare Headband 150,000 +/- G*
2nd: 120,000 G
3rd: 100,000 G
2,000 bumps: Demonic Pitchfork 20,000 +/- G
Bumping Prize: Steel Plated Ninja Band 50,000 +/- G
20,000 G = Banners
Top Donation reward = 10,000 G
-----------------------------------------
470,000+ G in prizes!

*We want to spend up to 500,000 G in prizes, so I've decided to give extra gold, to the person who bought the most tickets! D:

Directory
1st post: Summary
2nd post: Rules (MUST READ!)
3rd post: Extra Prizes (bumping, banners, etc. )
4th post: Bulletin Board
5th post: Announcements
6th post: Ticket Holders

Lotsa thanks to: Gaiaonline (duh) and all the admin's, photobucket.com, dafont.com.
User Image

You must read this before buying tickets- once you buy tickets, its an automatic agreement that you read the rules- and if anything goes wrong on your behalf that makes you pay concequences- you will take them!

-PLEASE COUNT YOUR BUMPS-

- Follow ToS, this cannot be elaborated enough- you can be disqualified or banned just for not doing this.
- Label trades.
- When you send me gold, I'll give you as much tickets as possible- and return extra gold. For example if you were to send me 2464 gold, I'll give you 49 tickets and return you 14 G.
- There is no deadline, we will run this contest until all tickets are sold.
- No refunds once you confirm trade!
- If you skip counts while you're bumping on purpose- you will be disqualified from bumping gifts!
- We'll give you 3 days to accept trade if you won something, if you will not accept within the 3 days, another winner will be drawn
- If the gifts that do not require drawing are inelgible to be rewarded (for example, no one gets past 2,000 bumps ) or unclaimed, they will not be given out.
- if you're on vacation and can't acess a computer you should PM me, I would hold it for a week after the drawing or re-draw.
- Remember, we have every right to ban you from this thread if you were to harass anyone- from begging to some petty fight, watch yourself!
User Image
And other smaller rules

Banners
Making banners for us! You'll recieve 2,000 G per banner we accept from you- that means we won't accept every banner but if we like it, we'll pay you 2,000 G every one we take. PM "Necessary Discomforts" to submit banners. We'll be giving out 20,000 G in gold for banners! thats up to 10 banners you guys! Every banner you submit, I'll save them onto my photobucket album- and if yours is picked, they will be hosted by me.

Guideline for banners:
- Must be under 500x500 px- the smaller the better!
- Must have the Line: "Nitemare Raffle" in it (obviously)
- Under 100,000 bytes
- Seriously, stop half-assing them, its 2k people, we don't hand out gold like candy. If you know you're not an artist but just want gold... go poll or something.

Only one or two banners per week is accepted and usually every other week, but tons of banners are submitted. If you weren't chosen for a week, don't think we've forgotten. :3 I may occasionally have a thread to judge banners when I don't feel like it. xD

Advertisement
If you want to advertise a thread, you stick our link on the thread / guild / etc. you want us to advertise, and just post your banner on this thread, with a CODE readily available and we'll update it as soon as we can. If you don't want to post our thread though, give us 500 G *Cackles* We'll volunteerly put other people's banners in our thread for nothing if we like it. P:
We'd really appreciate if you would stick banners in your signature to advertise this thread, but because of the financial unstability it is to hire people to advertise, we will not have this option as we planned before.

Bumping
-First person to get past 2,000 bumps- recieves a demonic pitchfork!
Person who bumps the most when raffle is drawn, gets the bumping prize!
- We will post a big STOP! for bumping when we draw and give bumping prizes- that means even if you bump after the big STOP! all the bumps after it will not be counted.

Random Prizes
10 Gift Wrapped boxes will be given to 10 random people who post in this thread! It can be anything from a "Flower on my Head" to a "Demonic Pendant"- we won't even know what we're giving you either! They will be given out randomly during the drawing.

Donations
All donations are accepted generously, and remember- donations are to help other people, not to win a prize- so keep that in mind when you're donating. only donations over 1,000 G are elgible for top donation reward of 10,000 G.

NEW RULE! Referals!
Tell as many people as you can about the raffle- if someone ends up buying a ticket because of a referal- the person who told them gets a free ticket, but only the ticket buyer can say who referred them over. To add this option, when sending over trade put in the username of the person who told you in the little comment box. You cannot refer yourself! :O
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyber Trash - a roleplaying guild
User Image
User Image

- Nitemare Raffle Starts: 08/12/05, 7:00 PM
- Necessary Discomforts, starting 8/29, expect a lag in updates from Necessary D- she's at school. D:
- 2nd prize is replaced with 120k pure gold. P:

Current Top Ticket Buyer
XxrazzledazzlexX, 207 tickets

Current Top Bumpers
etherealdream, 2000+ bumps
[_.Hiroshi._], 770+ bumps
Atasuke Takahashi, 500+ bumps

etherealdream wins Demonic Pitchfork for 2,000 Bumps! biggrin

Donators*
[Poison Candy]
black_night_goth

Banned
These users, cannot post in this thread- and are ineligble for the prize including their mules.
n/a

Banners

User Image
Necessary Discomforts

[url=http://tinyurl.com/73mfr][img]http://tinyurl.com/8tmg7[/img][/url]

Lexshia

[url=http://tinyurl.com/73mfr][img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9828/nitemare3dy.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
XxlavenderstarxX

[url=http://tinyurl.com/73mfr][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/xAARejectsx/Raffle%20Banners/lavender.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

domokun = Uncomfirmed

Mrs. Pink Eyes (1-2)
x_RedRayne_x (3)
Snozzberry (4-23)
[Ghost Twinkie] (24-27)
Elven_Princess (28-67)
Aqua Bear (68-94)
The Zodiac Killer (95-104)
genepab (105-106)
Ghost13x (107-116)
xdevil_childx (117)
bounty_hunter_spike (118-119)
Friot (120-129)
Magically Malicious! (130)
XxrazzledazzlexX (131-160)
Suzu Parshath (161-184)
Einsamkeit Dies (185-204)
XxrazzledazzlexX (205-224)
XxLavenderstarxX (225)
XxrazzledazzlexX (226-237)
Suzu Parshath (238-250)
XxrazzledazzlexX (251-286)
Suzu Parshath (287-290)
Suzu Parshath (291-320)
Suzu Parshath (321-350)
whiterabbit6600 (351-400)
charcoal feathers (401-410)
Suzu Parshath (411-440)
Spiritheart (441-540)
Spiritheart (541-580)
Sophari (581-582)
Suzu Parshath (583-590)
XxrazzledazzlexX (591-650)
XxrazzledazzlexX (651-676)
XxrazzledazzlexX (677-699) (3 free, cause I felt like it. k.)
XxrazzledazzlexX (700-726)

TOTAL TICKETS SOLD: 726
Bump.

BTW, this is Vaginal Yeast, my mule just has a way prettier avatar. heart
((may we post now?))
-edit. Spose so...>.< <3
Bump. heart
Bump heart
Bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items