Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you hate chavs?

yes 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 9 ]
No 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Whats a chav? 0.60714285714286 60.7% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

Im bored and i wanna take the piss outta chavs so post any funny chav words you can thik of or phrases!

Thanks
wooty666
Im bored and i wanna take the piss outta cavs so post any funny chav words you can thik of or phrases!

Thanks

who is chavs? is he the one that works at that fancy shmancy store in durem?
Fengo
wooty666
Im bored and i wanna take the piss outta cavs so post any funny chav words you can thik of or phrases!

Thanks

who is chavs? is he the one that works at that fancy shmancy store in durem?

ok kinda a chav is a gansta wannabe who go's around in sports cothes thinking they can beat up anyone they want naytime they want and their vocabulary is mostly swear words and slang that no-one can figure out!
Oh, so you mean ghetto kids? Yes, I hate poser suburban ghetto kids. I live in the suburbs, and go into the city on a regular basis. That's more than I can say for the gangster wannabes. Half of them have never been in the city. I don't act a thing like that. I was born in the city and raised in the suburbs, so I have more of a right to act like a jackass than they do, but look at that, I'm actually intelligent.

Ghetto kids:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Of course they've never been to the city, they wouldn't know how to get on the train.
forsing
nah!

My eyes are burning. ><;
Miya`
Of course they've never been to the city, they wouldn't know how to get on the train.

HAHAHA!

"What, you mean I can't just jump it like in the movies?"

Trash Cat

silly chavs! They're as easily pissed off as juggalos and maggots!
(~>bump<~)
oooh theres a chav walking past and ok he sorta looked and said something to his friend which looked like ''dirty goth' stressed
Korono
Miya`

HAHAHA!

"What, you mean I can't just jump it like in the movies?"

*Sighs.*
It's depressing, really.
x.x
wooty666
oooh theres a chav walking past and ok he sorta looked and said something to his friend which looked like ''dirty goth' stressed

I get that. Charming, aren't they? ^^;

Devoted Elocutionist

Chavs really need to get a life, but then again, they probably wouldn't be able to get one. Or wouldn't know how to.
People I hate: ghetto, goth, emo. Now, there's an excuse for acting like this: it's how you grew up acting since you were a little kid. But that's a rare percentage of people who actually act like that. Otherwise, shut the ******** up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff