Welcome to Gaia! ::

The other day I was playing Sonic 3 and during the opening attract sequence, I mashed the buttons like an insane person and (unbelievably) SONIC JUMPED OFF THE PLANE AND INTO...

User Image

I was amazed and bewildered. Now, I thought... NOW I am a legend of the Sonic community. I ran a Google search - nothing.

I had made a discovery.

I began to play the zone, hands shaking, brain approaching overload. The scenery was unlike anything seen before in a Sonic game.

User Image

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. Shivering with excitement, I approached the boss.

User Image

It was somewhat akin to Crabmeat, only obviously larger.

Unfortunately at this point the game froze.
Nice discovery.
This probably isn't fake, since i don't see why someone would go through all the trouble of making pics if it was a con.
damn dude your nuttier then a squirral terd lol.
Pain Lust Lover
Nice discovery.
This probably isn't fake, since i don't see why someone would go through all the trouble of making pics if it was a con.

They're odd pictures though...
ZOMG GRR! CRAB BATTLE! 3nodding
Whoa...how very interesting 3nodding
You make me laugh.
I'll go try that. *Goes and tries.*
mad You could have at least TRIED to alter screens of the actual water level from Sonic 3, Hydrocity.

Although, this joke fails either way.
ShockWavMk2
mad You could have at least TRIED to alter screens of the actual water level from Sonic 3, Hydrocity.

Although, this joke fails either way.
YOU PHAIL AT THE JOKE! 3nodding
Didn't work. Maybe that's because I didn't mash the buttons right.

Dapper Spotter

kirbythecreampuff
Pain Lust Lover
Nice discovery.

They're odd pictures though...

you don't know some people....
This is the fakest s**t ive ever seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out