hehe...thought you might like that *smiles sheepishly*

Rolls yes. "yay... another one..."

huh stare

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
ranmakyoheiakira
*Raises an eyebrow* Uh-huh....Well, if you need to talk, give a holler *She sits upside-down on the couch, her hair sitting on the floor*

@ranma: "and thats about number 73..."

@tani: "i get peopel who do stuff just to get my attention... such as, one girl who took to petting my wings..."
*wakup*......mmmmm wat happen
Nelrond
ranmakyoheiakira
*Raises an eyebrow* Uh-huh....Well, if you need to talk, give a holler *She sits upside-down on the couch, her hair sitting on the floor*

@tani: "i get peopel who do stuff just to get my attention... such as, one girl who took to petting my wings..."
"Number 73? Are you saying you have 73 people who tell you to talk to them if you have a problem?"

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
ranmakyoheiakira
Nelrond
ranmakyoheiakira

"Number 73? Are you saying you have 73 people who tell you to talk to them if you have a problem?"
"uh.. .basically.... but i don't recall to have turned to them for help tho..." sweatdrop
Nelrond
ranmakyoheiakira

ok. stare 3nodding lemme pet-m-...hmmmmmmn soft. hehe.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Tani Ri Sioa
Nelrond
ranmakyoheiakira

"maybe i should set up a fan club..." xd
lil_sesshome91

ah. your awake how do ya feel?
Nelrond
ranmakyoheiakira
Nelrond
ranmakyoheiakira

"uh.. .basically.... but i don't recall to have turned to them for help tho..." sweatdrop
*laughs lightly and shakes her head* "If I were in your place, I probably wouldn't have either. So...I take back what I said. Then, you can talk to me about anything, even though I didn't ask you to" *She grins*
Nelrond
Tani Ri Sioa
Nelrond
ranmakyoheiakira

"maybe i should set up a fan club..." xd

maybe.... you know my parents divorced when i was 6... i know what your going through.
Tani Ri Sioa
lil_sesshome91

i want shaiath sad
as he lay in his great oak a cold gust of wind passed by
lil_sesshome91
Tani Ri Sioa
lil_sesshome91

i want shaiath sad

no you dodnt*slaps some sense into her*

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
ranmakyoheiakira
*laughs lightly and shakes her head* "If I were in your place, I probably wouldn't have either. So...I take back what I said. Then, you can talk to me about anything, even though I didn't ask you to" *She grins*

@ranma: "Ok then.. i don't mind that, do you have msn?"

@tani: "lol... thats great to know... at least i got about 30 more poeple i can relate to now"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff