Welcome to Gaia! ::

ellimination147
preety much naruto,love hina, ranganok , one piece*scratches head*thats all i remember now smile

Oh! Neat! I've never really read any of those though...
how do i return to the thread after i post a reply? stressed
ellimination147
how do i return to the thread after i post a reply? stressed

It should bring you back after a few seconds.

If not, hit back twice and then reload.
tries it *smiles* thanx
ellimination147
tries it *smiles* thanx

No problem *smiles*
*blushes and looks away* ssoooo do u work here too? i;m the lifeguard xp
ellimination147
*blushes and looks away* ssoooo do u work here too? i;m the lifeguard xp

No, I just hang out here.

It's good to know I won't drown if I fall in the pool.
that is unless u piss me off or if u fall while i'm not here*corretcts u* blaugh
ellimination147
that is unless u piss me off or if u fall while i'm not here*corretcts u* blaugh

If I made you angry and you let me die, would you get fired?
xp
probably not let u die just go unconsious for a few hours u see i'm a ninja*hands start glowing* and i know the art of healing even though it takes wayy to much mana i can even revive peoplez*smiles* wink
ellimination147
probably not let u die just go unconsious for a few hours u see i'm a ninja*hands start glowing* and i know the art of healing even though it takes wayy to much mana i can even revive peoplez*smiles* wink

*stares at your glowing hands*

I see.

Um, so....

I guess I have no reason not to make you mad, since you can heal me anyway.
unless u want to spar just for fun wink *reaches into back pocket pulls out ten shuriken while still reading book*
ellimination147
unless u want to spar just for fun wink *reaches into back pocket pulls out ten shuriken while still reading book*

Spar? Me? You'd beat me in like two seconds
Correction*vaporises into thin air and appears behing u while u realize u have shuriken stickingout of u*dont moove healing will be faster this way*u feel the wormth of his touch and then electicity running through your body as your wounds heal* whee
ellimination147
Correction*vaporises into thin air and appears behing u while u realize u have shuriken stickingout of u*dont moove healing will be faster this way*u feel the wormth of his touch and then electicity running through your body as your wounds heal* whee

*blushes deeply* Um, thank you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces