Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have an angelic guitar. I am thiking of giving it away. Talk here and I will talk and decide also smile When I say "boogy boogy boogdy" it means I have my decision. Say what you like about it why you derve it and what you don't like aobut it.
Rules
Dont beg
Don't send me pm's ( if I get another 1 I will definatly not give it a-way)
Be nice.
if you break any of these rules you will be blakclisted.

Blacklisted
cuttie1080
hello!!! i love angelic things they are cool! mrgreen
I want a guitar bad. Doesn't matter which. confused I don't have much gold. If you give it to me I would heart you forever blaugh .
I love the guitar. I want to get another one so that I can have it as a guitar.. not just on my back. I like everything about it. heart

Noob

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm content.
ohhh, the angelic one? that is so sweet! i wish i had one but i can never afford 8,000 gold sweatdrop but i wont ask because im sure someone else deserves it more than me (or maybe u will keep it i mean of course you deserve it the most its yours!!!) but thats very nice of u.
I'm here to chat. Well, yeah, I admit I'd LIKE a guitar but I figure you need a change from beggars.

I have exams this week. Urgh. They're horrible. How are you?
i want the guitar too because i always wanted a guitar and i can play the guitar in real life and i want to have meh avatar to be like meh in some way mrgreen
When Is A Guitar Not A Guitar?
I don't like the guitars because they're ******** ugly. What I do like about them is that if I sell one, I'd be much richer than I am now.

Unbeatable Knight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces