Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
Daenes tenses as she's hugged. "W-what are you doing!?", she stammers, very much aware of how the other elf is currently dressed.
G-giving you a hug. *had to open the blanket to put her arms around the other elf* I-I wanted to give you some affection, show you what it's like. D-do you want me to stop?

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minnta Aloripma
Yeah, but it's kind of fun to be ridden sometimes.
*tries not to giggle, fails and does* I-is it? W-well I'm happy t-to be of service~ *keeps giggling*

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
G-giving you a hug. *had to open the blanket to put her arms around the other elf* I-I wanted to give you some affection, show you what it's like. D-do you want me to stop?
She fidgets, uncomfortable with the contact but makes no move to get away.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
She fidgets, uncomfortable with the contact but makes no move to get away.
I-it's okay to tell someone to stop if you don't want them to hug you. *starts to slowly pull back from the hug*

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
I-it's okay to tell someone to stop if you don't want them to hug you. *starts to slowly pull back from the hug*
"It's fine..."

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
"It's fine..."
*stops not having let go yet* Fine as in so long as I stop now, o-or it's fine to keep hugging you?

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
*stops not having let go yet* Fine as in so long as I stop now, o-or it's fine to keep hugging you?
"To keep hugging."

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
"To keep hugging."
Okay~ *moves back in hugging the other elf* Maybe at some point you'll be ready to try snuggles, or even . . . *drops her voice feeling a blush starting to form* A k-kiss.

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
Okay~ *moves back in hugging the other elf* Maybe at some point you'll be ready to try snuggles, or even . . . *drops her voice feeling a blush starting to form* A k-kiss.
"Might be best not to think that far a head.", she mumbles, hesitantly hugging the smaller elf back.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
"Might be best not to think that far a head.", she mumbles, hesitantly hugging the smaller elf back.
R-right, good idea. *can't help a little nuzzle at being hugged back*

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
R-right, good idea. *can't help a little nuzzle at being hugged back*
The nuzzle causes her to tense up even more, though she doesn't fight it.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
The nuzzle causes her to tense up even more, though she doesn't fight it.
*stops the nuzzling feeling the other elf tense up* S-sorry, I get pretty affectionate.

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
*stops the nuzzling feeling the other elf tense up* S-sorry, I get pretty affectionate.
"Hard not to notice.", she grumbles.
((How have you managed this?))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
"Hard not to notice.", she grumbles.
((How have you managed this?))
I suppose so. *laughs quietly as she's close to the other elf's ear* Affection makes me happy~
(What, getting a hug? Um . . .magic? ^///^; )

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
I suppose so. *laughs quietly as she's close to the other elf's ear* Affection makes me happy~
(What, getting a hug? Um . . .magic? ^///^; )
Daenes lets out a slightly aggravated huff which quickly turns into a yawn that she tries to hide.
((she usually bolts by now. why are you making a blushy face?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff