Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Swapper

My Dearest Friend Link,

I traveled the land of Hyrule, searching for something familiar to me... but with each step I took, I felt further and further from where I belong, and the ones who made that place worth searching for.

I crossed through endless miles of the fields, following the path that lead towards the Bridge of Eldin. I came upon a tall cliff, and my steps slowed down as the golden glow of the setting sun caught my vision, and I found myself standing at the top, just staring aimlessly towards the endless horizon ahead of me. In the distance, I saw the bridge, and then suddenly, I could swear to my ancestors, I saw a figure on horseback, and though I could not even make out the figure as anything more than a passing shadow, I knew it was you, my friend. Without colors, I saw the green of your clothing, and the sunlight gleaming off of your readied sword and sheild... yes, you are a hero to this land... but would you ever know... that you were also my hero? My eyes began to swell with expected tears... here I was, so close to reaching half of my heart, yet I was still so far away. My sorrow was so very heavy... but I held them back and continued my journey.

I took the route that would quickest lead me to the bridge you just crossed, but by the time I arrived there, the sun had left me, and I could no longer see my steps ahead or behind me. I felt a little scared... but not because I was blinded by darkness... but by the thought that I would never catch up to you. But I did not stop walking... my body moved on its own, unable to still itself while my heart knew you were so close by.

I walked until my legs collapsed underneath me, throbbing and weak from fatigue. I was weary from travelling such a long distance, but I just couldn't stop... I need you this badly... the memories of our childhood... all that we have endured together over the years... it was too precious to leave unfinished.

}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{

My Lover I Long To Have Sheik,

My body must have shut down at some point, forcing my conscious to silence itself so that it could aid my aching muscles and shaking form to regain its strength. My eyes were closed, and as I opened them, my vision was blurred, but I could vaguely make out the light around me. I pushed myself up with my arms, and underneath my hands was a strange, grainy texture. In a slight panic, I rubbed my eyes with the backs of my hands, and as my vision cleared, I saw that I was surrounded by desert. How I could have ended up in a place like this, I could not figure out... but I had to find a way back to my former path, no matter the cost.

Unknowingly, I had been walking for miles, my feet were sinking into the hot sand the entire time... and the beating sun nauseated me. it would have seemed, to anyone else, that I would have given up and laid to die... but I had to move forward.

I began to hum a song I heard long ago... the one you played to me with your golden harp... the song that reminds me of you, suiting you like your own theme. I smiled then as hope came over me... somehow, you could always make me smile.

Suddenly, I began to hear the tune I hummed... but this time, it was not I who made this sound. I looked around me with wide eyes... the sound of harp strings being strummed was not just in my mind. It could have simply been an illusion of the desert... but somehow, I knew it was you. I walked forward, following the song. It began to grow louder with each step I took, and my heart began to pound. I quickened my pace, and smiled as the song sounded as if it was right in front of me. Then, as I passed through a wall of blowing sand, I was standing in the middle of a stone structure. Where I had arrived, I could not recall... but when I listened for your song, it was suddenly gone. I turned to walk away, but in the corner of my eye, a shadow passed me by. I turned once more, calling your name, as if to hear you call mine in return. I waited for a few moments... but alas, there was no one to be seen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a deep sigh, I fell to my knees, feeling the tears stinging my eyes once more, but I continued to fight them. But it was too much to bear... how can I ever live my life without you, my friend, my lover?

My words of love to my favorites in 'Legend of Zelda'.
I know it's long~ but with my heart full of so much love, I couldn't help myself. >w<

I love you always! heart

Versatile Swapper

Oh, and a Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! heart

Versatile Swapper

heart heart heart heart

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Wow! *applause* That was beautiful yet sad. Also, who is the boy in your sig?

And Happy V-Day!

Hardened Member

what is this i don't even

Astral Seraph

That was really, really beautiful heart

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Versatile Swapper

Thank you for the complements ~ it really means a lot to me!

Owh, and the piccie in my sig is a Sheik fan art I found one day~ ^.^

Versatile Swapper

XxYoung DemonxX
User Image

Oh my... =O.O=

- Blushes deeply -

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Oh, it looks like Link with crimson eyes. The only Shieks I've seen were the two on Ocarina of Time. ^_^

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
KrystalisOfHylia
XxYoung DemonxX
User Image

Oh my... =O.O=

- Blushes deeply -
I got a place in my heart for link any day ;D

Versatile Swapper

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Oh, it looks like Link with crimson eyes. The only Shieks I've seen were the two on Ocarina of Time. ^_^

Owh, hai I can see how that would be an easy mistake~ ^.^
My favorite version of Sheik is the character design they have on Super Smash Brothers Brawl~ It's really lovely! <3

Versatile Swapper

XxYoung DemonxX
KrystalisOfHylia
XxYoung DemonxX
User Image

Oh my... =O.O=

- Blushes deeply -
I got a place in my heart for link any day ;D

Me too~ always and forever ^.^ heart

Menacing Shoujo

.....m
I had dinner with my husbando by the way...
User Image
tacos!

Romantic Grabber

User Image

I'm flattered~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items