Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Cat

Pierrot Grenade
I brought my valentine flowers and candy and then we talked about breaking up. Heh.

Additionally, she didn't even come to the door when I knocked. Her dad answered because she was too busy watching Glee and was hesitant to even look at me let alone leave the chair to greet me. I felt pretty crappy on Valentines day, not really what I was hoping for...

Barton Phantom

Naki-cool
Snapes Muffin
Naki-cool
Snapes Muffin
I spent the day Alone, and Then worked all night

Kinda sucks to work on the holidays, even on V-Day

Yeah it does, Even though I don't have anyone special in my life it still sucks having to work, considering I had to work on My B-day and Xmas last year.

Two years in a row, that sucks and is totally unfair. You should try booking the time off for at least your birthday next year. Try for chirstmas too and if they don't let you, mention that you've worked it twice and that you'd like that year off. Hopefully your work will be cool with it.

Yeah, work only usually has two people working on Xmas. And I better get it off this year, but then again I worked it so one of my bosses didn't have to.
Pierrot Grenade
I brought my valentine flowers and candy and then we talked about breaking up. Heh.

lol, that's kind of like an oxymoron xD
Pierrot Grenade
Pierrot Grenade

Additionally, she didn't even come to the door when I knocked. Her dad answered because she was too busy watching Glee and was hesitant to even look at me let alone leave the chair to greet me. I felt pretty crappy on Valentines day, not really what I was hoping for...

Well, she obviously is not deserving of you if she feels Glee is more important than her boyfriend and even if that's not the case, gather up the courage to go to the door even if things between the two of you might be tense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff