< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Ruthless Elder

36,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
schap
My pastor calls Obama the anti Christ.

And you listen to everything your pastor spoon-feeds you, don't you?

Elections aren't about religion. They're about governing a country and the issues that are relevant to governing a country, not issues only relevant to a certain religious group. There are reasons our Constitution includes the "separation of church and state." Just because one has freedom of religion doesn't mean one has freedom to force that religion on other people; doesn't mean one's pastor or one's parents have the right to force their religion on another.
DOWN WITH OBAMA GOD BLESS AMERICA

Fortuitous Autobiographer

schap

Emperor Nero was the antichrist. The Book Of Revelations was written as political propaganda against The Roman Empire.

Plus if he actually said that then his church can be in serious trouble. Part of churches being tax exempt is that they cannot really endorse a candidate one way or the other.

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
schap

Obama has most women and black votes. Thats winning right there. Plus Romney is a complete retard who i think may be mentally challenged.
Hayden Demauri
schap

Obama has most women and black votes. Thats winning right there. Plus Romney is a complete retard who i think may be mentally challenged.

Romney asked why they couldn't open the windows in the plane to get some fresh air... sweatdrop
I think I'll vote Obama
“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were. When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.” - Romney talking about his wife's emergency landing.

Fashionable Genius

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Be nice guys!

Fashionable Genius

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Please continue to vote.

Obsessive Player

Must Love Lace
Hayden Demauri
schap

Romney asked why they couldn't open the windows in the plane to get some fresh air... sweatdrop
I think I'll vote Obama
.OMG He was joking!!! It was a way to add levity as he expressed his concern.

Obsessive Player

Must Love Lace
“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were. When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.” - Romney talking about his wife's emergency landing.

And, the same to you. It was a joking way to express concern. Of course he knows why airplane cabins must be pressurized and the windows can't open. Why do you think that big jets have drop- down oxygen mask equipment ?

Obsessive Player

Hope your hand is better,
And, let's leave religion out of this.
The post which highlights "separation of church and state" is spot-on.
It's about our govwenment and constitutional issues.
I think the Founding Fathers would be Very upset that "smear" campaigns have infected our great countryv
Personal opinions don't belong in Church Services or Poitical Platforms.

And, as for Revelations being propaganda against the Roman Empire -- well, that's quite a "Revelation". Even theologians over the denturies have continued to try to make sense of it.
As some study the Mayan calendar theories or Nostradamus' prophecies.

I propse that we'll find out. How or when? Hmmm.....

But this is about examing the issues affecting our land, as well as your personal life, researching the infornation, and then making the BEST decision You can based on that information.
For me, after looking at it all, and having discussions with people I consider much wiser than me, I believe Romney has the abilities and qualities this country needs to be reinvigorated and successful again. Don't just interact with those who share our youth. Talk with those who have experienced our past --- parents, grandparents, and , if your lucky enough, maybe even one who lived through the Great Depression or Second World War, the Korean War, etc.
You know, each generation wants better for their chilfren. And, we really don't understand how much we have been Given. I think it may be time to understand that we don't "deserve" it; no one has an "obligation" to provide it for us. It MUST be earned. Through Opportunity, sure, but not Handouts.
There is a difference in an environment to achieve success and freebies because that's what we grown used to having. Because our parents wanted to give us an easier path then they had to follow.
So now, the government is supposed to take over the role they fulfilled for their children? I don't think so .....
And, you know ---BEWARE of Hidden Agendas. I sure don't want the government to tell me what I can and cannot do. And, have all my Personal Information in a National Database.

Remember this when Obamacare was in the House, Pelosi pushed it through, saying "we need to pass it now. Then we can read it all and find out what it contains." Isn't that .....
And, research some of those 2000 pages. It's scary!!! It better go !!!!
Again, Romney's the one.
There's so much more, but I know you won't listen to it all.
Do your own study ----don't believe the Media-Hype!!!!
Write in Ron Paul

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
obama knows what hes doing mitt romney justt wants to be president
As usual, Ron Paul is not listed among the candidates.
schap
Empress Palpatine
Presidential Election?

Please just vote in the poll, I really don't feel up to reading posts right now. I cut my hand this morning when I was cutting my bagel and it is still a bit bloody.

Thanks.

6,000 from my church for Romney. World wide sattlelite dishes with message for Romney,
Jewish for romney, Cathlic for Romney, Military for Romney, Some unions for Romney...
Right, except that NONE of the Unions are for Romney. Same with military, they all hate him because he's a money grubbing bigot who voted the wrong way when it came to armor plating for soldiers and vehicles. The 6,000 people from your Church are as deluded as you are. Probably a Mormon thing. Having grown up in the Mormon religion I'm willing to bet dollars versus doughnuts that the entire Mormon community is spreading the word to all their churches in an attempt to get a Mormon in office. Too bad they don't realize that Mitt Romney is the Devil himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff