Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Cheile
Qyp
I meant English descent, those who have lived in America long enough to not care about England. Must have been 4-5 generations after the first settlers by the Revolution right? And haven't called themselves English anymore.

Due to the revolution, there was very little English left in America. No one to decent from.

Plenty to descend from. I am one of those. A Fowler. A quarter of my blood is English. I am mixed European and contain 1/8th NA blood. Some members of my relatives also contain African-descent.

Anyway
Did you forget that the colonies were actually penal colonies? People who were shoved over here onto these shores as dissidents in order to keep them from speaking up against the king (because too many executions gets to be very dangerous, politically speaking - well, it got dangerous regardless. But who's counting)
Nyadriel
Cheile
Qyp
I meant English descent, those who have lived in America long enough to not care about England. Must have been 4-5 generations after the first settlers by the Revolution right? And haven't called themselves English anymore.

Due to the revolution, there was very little English left in America. No one to decent from.

Plenty to descend from. I am one of those. A Fowler. A quarter of my blood is English. I am mixed European and contain 1/8th NA blood. Some members of my relatives also contain African-descent.

Anyway
Did you forget that the colonies were actually penal colonies? People who were shoved over here onto these shores as dissidents in order to keep them from speaking up against the king (because too many executions gets to be very dangerous, politically speaking - well, it got dangerous regardless. But who's counting)

Sure, many English fled the main battles during the revolution to the Western and weaker states such as California. And many of this was in later-days. Many English joined the Union side during the civil war, 2,100,000 against 1,060,000 Irish, French & American forces. You must admire the bravery of those Americans who fought against the English considering they were outnumbered 2:1 and the Union had the support of cannibalistic blacks. The Irish & French intermingled with the original Native American's creating modern day Americans.
And the biggest penal colony was Australia. Many Irish being sent to Botany Bay for stealing food to feed their dying families during the famine by English oppressors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff