Liberal Voter

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
uhdorbs
Heero2334
uhdorbs
I chose Romney because well Obama hasn't fixed anything in our country he's made it worse, He's made people lose their jobs and he doesn't care Oh yeah & he wants people to pay $500 if they don't have insurance Ok for 1 If you had $500 You'd buy insurance wouldn't you? So that completely Pointless. If you don't buy it he makes you pay and if u dont then i guess its jail.
So no Obama can die. He's stupid.

You expected things to get fixed in four years when it took over 30 years to make the mess. You logic on this is flawed.

If you would've read correctly you would've seen I typed " He's made it worse" As In it was bad enough before his stupid a** came along and ruined it more. rolleyes
Your argument is making my brain hurt. Your reasons are not based in fact and your grammar is atrocious. Also, you clearly don't understand how the Affordable Healthcare Act works or how much insurance costs. Barack Obama is still your president and deserves respect.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
I guess America wants more Obama then. I just hope things get better. Either, I'll have God with me. biggrin
Most of you are idiots. and have no idea what your talking about.

Amorous Lovergirl

7,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
Romeny changes his trances way to much. It's pathetic. He thinks that 47 percent of people are lazy bums. His party is ******** up ( Akin and Mourdock I'm looking at you).

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
hikari_yami92
Obama cause He CAN SING better than Romney

Listen to Obama Singing SEXAY AND I KNOW IT by LAMFO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgO9-AIROI&feature=relmfu

Romney can't sing! xD

Please tell me this is a joke. Please tell me that you wouldn't pick a candidate for their singing voice. I voted for Obama, but it didn't have anything to do with his singing voice.

Lonely Citizen

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items