Welcome to Gaia! ::

BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil

Ok...that's your choice....

Well idgaf. Im only 15, i cant even vote yet.

Oh...why didn't you say so...don't worry about it..until...your of age....and my period...habit..is me..being me...and I also..do it..to annoy the morons..on here...lol

My teacher said, that she'll get me to vote somehow. And I just want to yell at her when she talks to us about it..
And haha, it's working XD

Goooood....hahahahahahahaha....

Lol, its not getting annoying and its not funny...

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil

Just look into the 3rd party...there's Jill..she's green and little extreme....if you feel...a women should be president...I mean...she tried to get into the 2nd debate...and got arrested...to share..her views...and they stopped her..for speaking out..and she got brownie points..for that one....a leader...should be a voice...for the people..not rip them off..under the table...
If you want less government...and fair tax...then Gary is for you...

You sir... Put alot of periods..
And thats just stupid! Getting arrested for trying to run, people are so sexiest. And nahh, I'd rather not vote. I'd rather have a dictator.
And! If people would want to invade America, no one would want Alaska. I even hate this place, well not really.

Oh...why didn't you say so...don't worry about it..until...your of age....and my period...habit..is me..being me...and I also..do it..to annoy the morons..on here...lol

My teacher said, that she'll get me to vote somehow. And I just want to yell at her when she talks to us about it..

Goooood....hahahahahahahaha....
BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil

Just look into the 3rd party...there's Jill..she's green and little extreme....if you feel...a women should be president...I mean...she tried to get into the 2nd debate...and got arrested...to share..her views...and they stopped her..for speaking out..and she got brownie points..for that one....a leader...should be a voice...for the people..not rip them off..under the table...

And thats just stupid! Getting arrested for trying to run, people are so sexiest. And nahh, I'd rather not vote. I'd rather have a dictator.
And! If people would want to invade America, no one would want Alaska. I even hate this place, well not really.

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil
If...you don't agree with Obama & Romney...look into the 3rd party....
Me..for one..is going to vote for Gary Johnson...
I rather vote for someone..I like...than pick...one of the two evils.....
I'm not in the mood..to waste..my vote..on those two...

Exactly. I think its stupid.

BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil

BladeDevil
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil

thats just about the dumbest thing ive ever heard

no president would mean a ******** you to checks and balances.

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
PeachxVodka109
BladeDevil

NO PRESIDENT/LEADER=PEOPLE RULING THE COUNTRY=HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF AGAIN=AMOUNTS OF DESTRUCTION
Oh hey if you don't like democracy anymore why not settle for a dictatorship? I rather not waste a vote on third party for an ideology that no man can actually grasp and keep the American people in danger by trying to run this country as one man and having no government involvement and a smaller one at that. If the government is small don't complain when we get invaded and we don't have enough men to fight them off. :/

Dapper Lunatic

Well hey, we can always have a dictator. THEN NO ONE GETS TO VOTE!
BladeDevil

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
These things seem pointless.. I would rather just have no president then a president /:
*My Point of View.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces