Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok wow
Cryptech
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

all of that was unnecessary
i only needed the first sentence to answer my question
because im not even american
so idfc i was curious to why you said 2bil
emotion_yatta
No worries. You asked. I answered. I won't be offended if you won't.

Shirtless Noob

Cryptech

I voted for Mickey Mouse.
[Gankaku]
Cryptech

I voted for Mickey Mouse.
GOOD MAN!

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I dropped off my vote.

Shinadori's Precious

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
It's only illegal because taking photos in a polling booth is a violation of privacy. You're allowed to take photos of absentee ballots.

Werewolf

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
General Anaesthesia
Vlosyros Hanhelie
Cryptech

Heehee....
My ballot looked a lot different. I had to connect an arrow.

...?

Werewolf

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I didn't take a picture of my ballot, but I did draw dicks all over it. Was that correct?

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Cryptech
YES.

Amorous Lover

15,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
Kara Madora
~ Kara the Fire Dragon ~

Some people want to spread the word on who is winning, but dont. Please dont. It will possibly make your ballot null if you do.
If you vote Obama, or Romney, and you take a picture because he is winning, you automatically lost him one vote. ESPECIALLY if you post your picture
Plus it is illegal in most states, and the ballot is supposed to be private anyway

Check your state's rules

Oh....my....GOD!!!
Were there ACTUALLY people stupid enough to do that? Maybe I have too much faith in the common sense of humanity.
Cryptech
Useless sidekick
and any man who insults girls must hate them all dramallama har har.

Girls are people too. Giving them special license because of their gender, or indeed treating them any differently than you would anyone else, makes you sexist. Do not point your generalizations at me.

what the hell... stare what you just quoted me on. was sarcasm.

I was saying in that post that was not the reason you were being called sexist, the reason why you were being called sexist is because you told her to "get back in the kitchen".
go ahead and say what you want, if you happen to be in a argument with a girl and you both start throwing insults at each other, fine. but don't say you are not sexist if they start labeling you as that if "get back in the kitchen" is your best insult.
Useless sidekick
Cryptech
Useless sidekick
and any man who insults girls must hate them all dramallama har har.

Girls are people too. Giving them special license because of their gender, or indeed treating them any differently than you would anyone else, makes you sexist. Do not point your generalizations at me.

what the hell... stare what you just quoted me on. was sarcasm.

I was saying in that post that was not the reason you were being called sexist, the reason why you were being called sexist is because you told her to "get back in the kitchen".
go ahead and say what you want, if you happen to be in a argument with a girl and you both start throwing insults at each other, fine. but don't say you are not sexist if they start labeling you as that if "get back in the kitchen" is your best insult.
That was hardly my best insult, and it was deserved. I was only worried about your broad generalization about hating all girls because I'm willing to call one out of her stupid ******** bullshit. Personally, I have no intention of apologizing for what I said. Even now, I have no remorse for having said my piece to her. She had it coming. And I still say it would have been more sexist to let her slide with it. Not that anyone else's opinion of me matters. Someone might think me sexist, but in reality I probably have a hell of a lot more respect for women than they do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff