Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dont know if anyone has done or heard of the beastbody work out. Suppose to build you about 10 pounds of muscle i believe. Gives you the creatine, super suma, your protein and a recovery called fuel shot. I have it , awaiting arrival. Just wondering if anyone has tried it , has it got you where you wanted to be?

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sounds like a gimmick. Gimmicks don't work.
Wolfdude87

Its devopled by like a body builder , Mr. Israel I Believe. Have you ever tired anything like that?

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Goes Hand and Hand
Wolfdude87

Its devopled by like a body builder , Mr. Israel I Believe. Have you ever tired anything like that?

No I sure haven't. I typically concentrate on a power based workout with bodybuilding accessory work thrown in. I typically follow variations of programs that are tried and true. But I do know that no workout can guarantee you'll build any specific amount of muscle, I know that diet is more important than supplementation, and I know that most workouts bundled with supplements are just designed to make money. I would be extremely skeptical about the claims made by this guy. Just because he's Mr. Israel doesn't mean s**t. Ronnie Coleman has a similar deal where you can subscribe to his signature product line and it's a ******** rip off if you ask me. But that said, good luck, I hope it works for you.
Wolfdude87

No I sure haven't. I typically concentrate on a power based workout with bodybuilding accessory work thrown in. I typically follow variations of programs that are tried and true. But I do know that no workout can guarantee you'll build any specific amount of muscle, I know that diet is more important than supplementation, and I know that most workouts bundled with supplements are just designed to make money. I would be extremely skeptical about the claims made by this guy. Just because he's Mr. Israel doesn't mean s**t. Ronnie Coleman has a similar deal where you can subscribe to his signature product line and it's a ******** rip off if you ask me. But that said, good luck, I hope it works for you.

So the supplements like the testosterone booster, the protein and creatine, are those useful? Like do you need them to gain. Do you use those things?

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Goes Hand and Hand
Wolfdude87

So the supplements like the testosterone booster, the protein and creatine, are those useful? Like do you need them to gain. Do you use those things?

Yeah I absolutely swear by creatine. Protein powder is also great but you gotta remember they just make it by taking the by product of cheese production, turning it into a powder and adding flavor, it's a food, and as a food it needs to be incorporated into a targeted diet to work properly. If you ask me though, test boosters are all bullshit. They're a scam targeted toward people who want to use steroids but don't for whatever reason. Complete waste of money if you ask me. But the key thing to remember is, nothing you take in the way of supplements is going to do s**t for you if your diet isn't right.
Wolfdude87
But the key thing to remember is, nothing you take in the way of supplements is going to do s**t for you if your diet isn't right.

Haha I know im asking alot of questions, but im serious about it , but i dont really know where to start.

When it comes to diet. How many times do you eat a day? and really what do you eat? I dont want to be sitting there with a couple of leaves and a dressing spray. I had a buddy that says you eat nothing but, chicken, turkey , fish and apples. But that didnt sound right. An you give me an example of what you eat?

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Goes Hand and Hand
Wolfdude87
But the key thing to remember is, nothing you take in the way of supplements is going to do s**t for you if your diet isn't right.

Haha I know im asking alot of questions, but im serious about it , but i dont really know where to start.

When it comes to diet. How many times do you eat a day? and really what do you eat? I dont want to be sitting there with a couple of leaves and a dressing spray. I had a buddy that says you eat nothing but, chicken, turkey , fish and apples. But that didnt sound right. An you give me an example of what you eat?

I eat a lot of chicken breast, ground turkey, veggies, oatmeal, turkey burgers, chicken burgers, lots of low calorie breads/burger buns, tuna, low fat cheeses, I like fiber one bars, fiber one brownies, there little 100 calorie fake pop tart things, ground turkey, liquid eggs, canadian bacon, turkey bacon, occasionally some ground beef, lean steak, whole grain/wild/brown rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, occasionally a slice or two of domino's cheese pizza, occasionally some a turkey pita from pita pit.

But that's just to give you an idea.

In reality it hardly matters what you eat specifically. What matters is how many calories, and in what proportions of macro nutrients. Find a TDEE calculator the one on iifym.com is good. It'll give you two numbers, the lower one is how much your body needs at rest, the second is how much your body actually uses. If you want to lose weight you're going to have to eat between those numbers, if you want to gain weight then over the higher number. You want to eat protein at 1 gram per pound of body weight, and keep your carbs higher than that, keep your fat pretty low, but not too low, no less than 30g daily, but that's hard to avoid unless you're eating only veggies or something stupid.

I'll tell you this though dude, I give this advice out all the time. Don't nobody ever ******** actually follow it. But if you want to get shredded you should.
Wolfdude87

I'll tell you this though dude, I give this advice out all the time. Don't nobody ever ******** actually follow it. But if you want to get shredded you should.

Bro, I just wrote all that down. You look like you know what you doing, so im trying to follow it to the T. Thanks for the advice, anything else I should know ?

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Goes Hand and Hand
Wolfdude87

Bro, I just wrote all that down. You look like you know what you doing, so im trying to follow it to the T. Thanks for the advice, anything else I should know ?

Godspeed my son.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces