Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
I just ordered this. Going to do a before and after thing with it. Anyone have any experience using it?

Amateur Businessman

Wolfdude87
I just ordered this. Going to do a before and after thing with it. Anyone have any experience using it?

Any other pre-workout such as jack3d or no explode will do that same..
You over paid on something you really don't need

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87

Well I got it for half price... lol

Amateur Businessman

Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87

So about 30$?
Not bad, same as n.o. explode
All pre-workouts are the same thing (almost)
You really don't need no stupid off branch amino acid crap

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87

So about 30$?

Yeah like $28 before shipping. It came really highly recommended to me by two of my friends, I've only been on it for a few days. I'm just trying to keep the gains coming.

Amateur Businessman

Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87

So about 30$?

Yeah like $28 before shipping. It came really highly recommended to me by two of my friends, I've only been on it for a few days. I'm just trying to keep the gains coming.

Its rated 8.5 on bb.com, but don't take that site seriously for ratings lol..
Post some progress picture brah, I love to see how people change there lives just by lifting
Stay safe brah

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87

So about 30$?

Its rated 8.5 on bb.com, but don't take that site seriously for ratings lol..
Post some progress picture brah, I love to see how people change there lives just by lifting
Stay safe brah

I wish I had taken some in December, the transformation between then and now is phenomenal.
Wolfdude87

I personally am against those products and I group them in the same category as steriods, because of the growth hormones it contains and even using that over time will cause health effects in life.

I'm more concerned with maintaining my health than puting unnatural things into my body to acheive a certain outward appearance and the price you'll pay is serious health issues down the road whether it be sooner or later.

I personally don't use products and or products like that. I'm much more healtheir being completely natural than using unnatural means of making myself to fit a certain image. biggrin

PS: If you're going to use that product, then you need to consult an actual doctor first.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-o- JUGGERNAUT -o-
Wolfdude87

I personally am against those products and I group them in the same category as steriods, because of the growth hormones it contains and even using that over time will cause health effects in life.

I'm more concerned with maintaining my health than puting unnatural things into my body to acheive a certain outward appearance and the price you'll pay is serious health issues down the road whether it be sooner or later.

I personally don't use products and or products like that. I'm much more healtheir being completely natural than using unnatural means of making myself to fit a certain image. biggrin

PS: If you're going to use that product, then you need to consult an actual doctor first.

M Stak is non-hormonal. Also, I don't really need to consult a doctor. I'm 100% healthy right now, in good shape, and young. If anyone can take it safely it's me.

Amateur Businessman

Wolfdude87
-o- JUGGERNAUT -o-
Wolfdude87

M Stak is non-hormonal. Also, I don't really need to consult a doctor. I'm 100% healthy right now, in good shape, and young. If anyone can take it safely it's me.

The moment the guy thinks creatine and other concentration drugs are steroids, creatine is what mostly is used or well not mostly used but what a pre-workout really should have.
And creatine is a natural thing.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
-o- JUGGERNAUT -o-
Wolfdude87

The moment the guy thinks creatine and other concentration drugs are steroids, creatine is what mostly is used or well not mostly used but what a pre-workout really should have.

I used to be a purist I don't use creatine but I think I may start. Does it have any impact on my cut though?

Amateur Businessman

Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
-o- JUGGERNAUT -o-
Wolfdude87

I used to be a purist I don't use creatine but I think I may start. Does it have any impact on my cut though?

Will make your muscle look a little bigger, great for cutting I guess
I take it, check the label on your Animal stack, it may already contain creatine

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
-o- JUGGERNAUT -o-
Wolfdude87

I take it, check the label on your Animal stack, it may already contain creatine

Will do once I'm back home (at work now lol). My roommate has some Creatine so I might just steal a serving from him.

Amateur Businessman

Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87

Will do once I'm back home (at work now lol). My roommate has some Creatine so I might just steal a serving from him.

Alright, lol
Just don't take too much
And drink plenty of water when working out or you will cramp out

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87
Zyzz_Brah
Wolfdude87

Alright, lol
Just don't take too much
And drink plenty of water when working out or you will cramp out

I already drink so much water I pee like 6 times a day. It shouldn't be a problem. I've been working out on and off for my whole life pretty much, let myself go for like a year though and only got back into it in February. Surprisingly enough I'm stronger than ever. Truly beasting it lol so I decided to see where I could take this and start taking some more serious supplements.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff